Page 1 of 2
Quote by diminishedtobme
*Sigh* Guns arent the problem, its people.

But the gun helps

People just standing around shouting BANG!!!!!!!!
My favourite story is still the 9 year-old who tasered his parents and 5 police officers.
Signatures Are Stupid
I blame that Henry Allingham fellow for glorifying gun violence

EDIT: Don't forget Harry Patch
Last edited by Nietsche at Jul 25, 2009,
Not to be cruel....

but natural selection in practice mutha****as!
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Only in America...
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
So, even though the gun was improperly secured, how long before the incident is blamed on a video game? I'm sure the kid learned this(because games ACCURATELY teach you how to fire a gun :rolleyes from Grand Theft Auto or some other game that "teaches kids violence". Because remember everyone, games teach you how to kill. Pffft. The most ridiculous **** I've ever heard. Like blaming Virginia Tech on COUNTER-STRIKE!? So according to people, I can go buy a gun, and plug my mouse and keyboard into it? And when I press my left mouse button, it should fire. Oh, and if I run out of ammo all I have to do is hit my 'r' key. LOLOLOL.
Quote by Bassist1992
My favourite story is still the 9 year-old who tasered his parents and 5 police officers.

ha you serious? please tell me you have a link
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
****. You. I am so tired of that ****.

dude..have you seen the **** that happens in this country .
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by FlyingVeigh
In America (obviously)

I laughed so hard
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by zeppelin4evr41

If you're tired of it, why don't you move to a country where people don't just leave automatic weapons around the house.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Oh god.
My brother fired a gun at me when we were younger. It's weird to talk about when you get older. It's like, "God damn, that f***er shot me once."

EDIT: I don't understand why discussions like these always result in people of different nationalities bashing America. If you really want to rip on us, let's talk about Hannah Montana or the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. There's a lot to work with there.
GEAR
Ibanez S470 w/ SDS pickups
ESP LTD MG-750
Parkwood PW360M
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Last edited by Kotie at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by zeppelin4evr41

You are so tired of what, American gun laws or the fact that America has insane gun incidents on a weekly basis?
Considering how rare these accidents are...Kids are statistically MUCH more likely to die playing soccer or baseball.

That being said. It is very sad, but it is the problem of poor parenting. When a kid gets under the sink and eats enough cleaner to kill an entire family we don't blame the cleaner companies...
Quote by entity0009
Guns don't kill people. High velocity lumps of metal hitting vital organs do.

Guns don't kill people, nuh-uh.

I kill people.

With guns.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by FlyingVeigh
You are so tired of what, American gun laws or the fact that America has insane gun incidents on a weekly basis?

Quite an ignorant statement. Everyone misinterprets the second Amendment. It gives the people the right to bear arms DURING A TIME IN WHICH A MILITIA IS NECESSARY. Now, yes, states have the say on guns, but originally, gun laws were never intended to be the way they are now. People go "I can has gun, we got 2nd 'mendment" which is untrue. People think Obama taking handguns out of shops goes against the second Amendment, and it does not.

EDIT:here we are:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is a militia necessary at this time? No. Then technically guns CAN be taken away, but instead the Supreme Court wants to say it's unconstitutional to do so, when the original Amendment says otherwise...they just want an excuse to keep their guns.
Last edited by Soroki at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist
If you're tired of it, why don't you move to a country where people don't just leave automatic weapons around the house.

Lmfao you're such a ****ing moron. Nobody leaves automatic weapons lying around their house. Maybe a handgun or hunting rifle.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
So he just had the gun laying under the bed loaded,and they have young kids,geee i wonder what possible could go wrong,oh yeah Nvm..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
^^So you don't think it's dumb to leave a cocked and loaded hand gun within access of young children?
Quote by rabidguitarist

I have never, ever heard a news story involving an accidental shooting with an automatic weapon. In the U.S. or anywhere else. Get off your pedestal. I bet more people are killed in football stadium riots in the UK than are killed by accidental gunshot wounds in the U.S.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
If people weren't stupid we wouldn't have these problems. If it was locked up properly, no issue and those of us gun owners with brains wouldn't be "under fire" for terrible situations like this. How difficult is it to lock weapons and ammo separately? The guy who left it loaded under a bed is a jackass, only a matter of time before something happened.
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I have never, ever heard a news story involving an accidental shooting with an automatic weapon. In the U.S. or anywhere else. Get off your pedestal. I bet more people are killed in football stadium riots in the UK than are killed by accidental gunshot wounds in the U.S.

Bull****. That hasn't happened since the 80s really anyway. Whereas the gun problem in the U.S has got progressively worse.
Guns don't kill people!

It's 3 years old kids who do!

KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU!
Last edited by Bloodstainedd at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by Soroki
Quite an ignorant statement. Everyone misinterprets the second Amendment. It gives the people the right to bear arms DURING A TIME IN WHICH A MILITIA IS NECESSARY. Now, yes, states have the say on guns, but originally, gun laws were never intended to be the way they are now. People go "I can has gun, we got 2nd 'mendment" which is untrue. People think Obama taking handguns out of shops goes against the second Amendment, and it does not.

EDIT:here we are:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is a militia necessary at this time? No. Then technically guns CAN be taken away, but instead the Supreme Court wants to say it's unconstitutional to do so, when the original Amendment says otherwise...they just want an excuse to keep their guns.

Lulz
Quote by rabidguitarist

And so it begins...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by P-Bass Pirate

Want to give me some evidence?

And I'll stay on my pedestal, thankyou very much. My pedestal is called Britain, and my pedestal isn't completely backwards in its attitude towards weapons.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

Nope. Heller v. Washington.

Reaffirms the individual right to bear arms. Also if you know anything about 18th century history, or if you had read a single thing from Thomas Jefferson it is obvious that it is an individual right that can be exercised for the purpose of self-defense.

Believe it or not, but there's places in urban America where you might have 1 sheriff and a deputy for a whole county. You're waking there ass up if you call 911 when someone is breaking into your home a 3 AM.

ALSO to all you Euros...

Check out the gun laws for...

Switzerland - full atuo Sig 552s for all?! Yep. Lower murder rate in the world? Yep.
Norway
Finland
Czech Republic
Germany

Many Euro gun laws came out of the hectic political climate of 19th and early 20th century Europe NOT because of crime or accidents. Learn your damn history people.
Quote by rabidguitarist

And I'll stay on my pedestal, thankyou very much. My pedestal is called Britain, and my pedestal isn't completely backwards in its attitude towards weapons.

*sigh*
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by texico11
You're not gonna kill too many people like that

You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart.

''ill borrow the howitzer the m16 machine gun the uzi''.....

''...thank you grandad!!''
Quote by shanchett99
dude..have you seen the **** that happens in this country .

Yeah you're right, nothing bad ever happens in other countries (see every thread ever made about horror stories concerning "chavs" and see how many Americans comment saying "only in the UK").
Quote by rabidguitarist

Where did you get automatic weapons from? And morons do in fact exist in every country.
Quote by FlyingVeigh

Already been addressed, but to set the record straight, no, I'm actually tired of ignorant ****s who assume people only get shot in America, or assume that idiots only exist in America.
Quote by rabidguitarist

People like you who live in America are the very reason people like you in other countries hate America.

It's not the gun's fault, it's the DUMB ASS parent who left it under the kid's bed!
Last edited by zeppelin4evr41 at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by StenTheAwesome
Considering how rare these accidents are...Kids are statistically MUCH more likely to die playing soccer or baseball.

it doesnt matter that it's more likely. the statistic should be practically non-existent. the only purpose of a gun is to kill. nothing else. that's what it's designed for. people should not be able to acquire something which has absolutely no other purpose than to hurt someone.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Page 1 of 2