has anybody tried one of these out yet? i'm wondering of they sound like the old ones at all, or if it's just a cash grab by Ibanez due to the increasing popularity of this pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
We were talking about this in the Wah thread. It was just announced at NAMM last week, so it hasn't made it out on the market yet. It's supposed to be exactly like the original in terms of sound, but in a metal Chassis. It's also supposed to retail at around $100.

I know I'm gonna go try it out once it makes it out to stores.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
what does RI mean again?..
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by Mitchell?
Reissue.

ah, thank you
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Be nice if was just like the original then you might be able to pick up the oddball parts needed to fix the old nonworking ones.
Quote by Tackleberry
Be nice if was just like the original then you might be able to pick up the oddball parts needed to fix the old nonworking ones.

apparently, the circuit is identical to the old, if not exactly the same. the main change is the metal housing.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I know there have been several threads by current owners of the old pedals that dont work due to one of the special only used in this pedal parts going out. Maybe ibanez will offer parts.
Quote by Jhachey22
apparently, the circuit is identical to the old, if not exactly the same. the main change is the metal housing.

I've heard that some of the weird parts (like the pot) don't actually make a difference to the sound than regular parts from some guy who built a Wh-10 once out of normal parts.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild