Crit4Crit.

I guesss it's kindaaa

Electronic Post Metalcore??? lol
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
Last edited by defiance64 at Jul 25, 2009,
The into was pretty cool, didn't enjoy it too much, but when it came to the Mr Bass Precision part, I really started to enjoy the song.
The pre-chorus was alright, but you should have used more than 1 scale.
The chorus sounds somewhat dull, from bar 81 try to add more melody to it on the guitar part.

Overall a nice electronic metal song, I don't see these kind of things everyday
Keep working on the song, and upload the rest when you continue!

C&C my metal song if you like:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165609
Man. you just keep crankin em out don't you?

I liked The cats first meow better :P
This ones great too though.

-I think your pre-chorus needs more...sustinance
-Chorus is catchy as hell...as usuall
-Mr. Bass precision wants a better transition :P
-enjoyed 53-56
-AH. you can do better than fading out!

Quite enjoyed this one too.
You should try making a solo somewhere O_o
Electronica will receive a good 5 or 6 tracks more, and lol my side project will be over... Three more songs to look out for "The Lonely Blue Whale", "That's What She Said", and "Exit Electronica". Maybe a Left Untold song remix lol.. We will have to see. Thanks for the crit, you square, you! And Bomb, you're the bomb.
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
Didn't like the Drum intro. The Main riff was surprisingly cool though. Verse was OK, not too special. Pre-Chorus is good, but the rhythm needs work, instead of two guitars sweeping, I suggest either a harmony or rhythm. Chorus was pretty annoying IMO. The Bass break was cool, except for the clapping in the background. Breakdown was awesome. The Outro reminded me of I Like to Move It Move It lol. On the whole, nice, although not my taste, and needs work on rhythm/harmonizing, especially the Guitars and E. Leads. 7.5/10
My songs are in my sig.