hi! i was wondering if someone could help me out with this! i own a yamaha FG700s dreadnought acoustic guitar and realy need a inexpensive but good quality gig bag. I dont know if anyone knows any good value websites selling gigbags or any good, inexpensive makes? thanks! it would realy help me out! also i live in the UK so i need a website which posts or is in the UK! thanks again!
Check out some kinsman cases
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
yeah some of those seem a good price.... actually what is it im looking for in a gig bag which makes it good and what kind of price should i expect for one? there seems to be a cheap Kingsman one for KINSMAN STANDARD DREADNOUGHT GUITAR BAG its £6.99 is that one gonna be any good? thanks again!
Bit late, but what you're looking for is how much padding it has, more padding the better
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly