Hey dudes, I'm having loads of fun just sitting in my room for 5 hours at a time recording these Blink songs, thought you guys may want to listen and tell me what you think.

I'll use this thread to post them all when I do them, so far I've done;

Feeling This :
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1371004/masterfinal.mp3

What's My Age Again:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1371004/Master%201.mp3

Josie:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1371004/josiefinal.mp3

Here's Your Letter:
Next song

Tell me what you think!!! Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Jul 26, 2009,
I think it's very nice!

Little downsides:

-Are you using digital drums? because they sound kinda fake, and some parts should be louder :/

-The main vocals sound good, but the second (the part Mark does) should be a little deeper, like more bassy, but if it's only you singing then it's alright, it's very difficult to do 2 completely different voices by yourself.

Other that that, it's just awesome.
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
Yeah I'm using a drum synth =(..

My friend is singing everything but the "I'm feeling this" thats me, he made me sing, I don't sing.

Thanks for the response
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

i liked everything about it except the drums. the vocals and guitar were both really good.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Yeah, it's EZdrummer =(. Don't know what to do about that. Maybe Superior Drummer 2.0 when I get a job lol.

I put the Whats my Age Again link up..

I think we're going to do Going Away to College next, that or Josie.

fantastic.

how about Carousel ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Thats another i plan to do, I want to do them all :$.

Josie is 98% done, I'm not a bass player and I'm trying to do those little licks, it's not that their hard it's that my fretting thumb is all swollen from football and it's hard to press and play it right now. Should be up tonight!

Could I take any requests? :P

Hey man, these are good! I particularly liked "Feeling This," mostly because that's one of my favorite blink songs of all time. I like your "Hoppus" voice haha, though the vocals feel a bit loud until the bridge (in other words, the chorus and the verse feel a bit too loud). Good harmony too. The distortion on the guitar is decent too. Good drum programming too. On "What's My Age Again" it sounds like you play the guitar lick with the bass notes and the three high notes individually, it kind of threw me off. Anyways, overall these are enjoyable! Crit me?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1170939
Are you sure you have 'humanize' turned on in EZdrummer?

BTW, these are awesome.
WOW! really really cool songs! great singer . You should do some foo fighters I also use ezdrummer, I like it , it gets the job done.

Awesome job!
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
Quote by n00bje
Are you sure you have 'humanize' turned on in EZdrummer?

BTW, these are awesome.

Yeah I do =\..

Thanks for the comments.
I meant requests for Blink songs, nothing else right now :P!

oh right sorry!!! rock show?
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
Ooh one of my favorites. It is kind of high for my friend that sings though, I will ask him.

We can really only do it on the weekends so we don't bother people too much tracking.

I only listened to What's My Age Again (I only crit songs I know), and it sounds great. What's with the delay on the guitar fill though? I think reverb would have been ok but the delay sounded kinda funny.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Some requests

Anthem Part 2
First Date
Rock Show
Another Girl Another Planet (lots of tracks btw)
Carousel
Going Away To College
M + M's
Sometimes

And EZdrummer doesn't sound as 'dull' on my computer btw. Did you try playing with the mixer and add more overhead/room? Did you add compression to the track perhaps?
Hey man, great work on these covers. The vocals sounds great, and the guitar work is awesome too. The only thing is I would have turned up the bass a little more in Josie, if you were playing it. Its hard to hear thru my headphones. Also, the backing vocals you did in feeling this sound a little distant. They also need to be a touch more agressive, but otherwise I think you did real good.

I have a tune in my profile if you wanna check it out. If not, thats cool. Keep havin fun with these.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Yeah I tried to remix josie but the timing on that song messes with me and I can never get it right the second time double tracking, maybe I'll be more patient later and do it again.

I'll check out yours

Quote by n00bje
Some requests

Anthem Part 2
First Date
Rock Show
Another Girl Another Planet (lots of tracks btw)
Carousel
Going Away To College
M + M's
Sometimes

And EZdrummer doesn't sound as 'dull' on my computer btw. Did you try playing with the mixer and add more overhead/room? Did you add compression to the track perhaps?

Dude epic list, like I said I really would like to do ALL of them, and me and my friend are really going to try.

(We love Blink.)

I can only really track on weekends because it's a loud process so I'll try to get some of those this weekend .

Far I listened to it, I didn't know if it would be my thing because I'm only into certain stuff but it was cool I liked it, get a melody line in there :P

Last edited by tr3nt at Jul 29, 2009,
I seen you're feeling this cover on the blink 182 online boards a few days ago, thought it was pretty good. I like the sound you get from your instruments how did you go about recording them? The vocals are really well done you actually sound quiet like mark at a few places in feeling this. Wish i could get some good vocals going to go with my blink covers keep them coming! and could you do always, another girl another planet or man overboard?