hey im a bit bored with my tiny marshalls 10watt amp, it dont have that pedal so i gota bend down to tap button to change between clean and overdrive. can any recommend a good 30watt amp to get? i saw one by 'orange' for 130 ish, but they always say go for marshalls or well known names maybe like peavey yea.
what's your budget and genres you play?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
oranges are amazing.
you should purchase one.
getting an amp just because of its name is stupid.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
hey man i dont wana spend alot yea, u see i play guitar in free time for fun and iv been doing alot of rock music lately and some folk at times. i probaly spend 150 ish i think. i did see an acoustic soloutions 50watt amp for 59pounds, but that seem really low and probaly crap.
Roland Cube 30X, All the Marshalls in your range are terrible, and don't just buy an amp because of the brand, try them out first
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
150 pounds yeh?
Also if you are playing an electric guitar, don't buy an acoustic amp.
If you can save £9 more you can get this http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/77819 which is a pretty decent amp.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15