The last couple of days...the place where I screw in my tremelo arm has been loose...I ignored it at first...but now its kinda making me nervous...Anyone know how to fix this?
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

this guitar+ emgs=sex (sex for around 600 bucks mind you)

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Nobody knows?
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Nobody knows what model it is.

Assuming its the LFR that Schecter normally use, it should have a tightening screw thingy that holds the arm to the unit. Will it tighten? Does it still come loose after playing for a while? I'm having the same problem and I am about to try a bit of PTFE tape on the thread to make it bind better.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Last edited by Lurcher at Jul 25, 2009,
or is the screw loose at the bass or under the trem? exposed when you dive bomb.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
open up the trem cavity and there is probably a hex screw underneath the trem arm hole. Tighten that hard, and the bar will never come loose again.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
open up the trem cavity and there is probably a hex screw underneath the trem arm hole. Tighten that hard, and the bar will never come loose again.

yea thats about right, except it may come loose again u never know
Its a Liscensed Floyd Rose. I'll try looking at the springs. Oh btw Goodtimes666 I put my guitar in Drop A and didn't have to play with the springs at all. Drop A is so ballsy dude I love it! Especially since my Peavey has a lot of bass to it...
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Quote by MetalMyke
Its a Liscensed Floyd Rose. I'll try looking at the springs. Oh btw Goodtimes666 I put my guitar in Drop A and didn't have to play with the springs at all. Drop A is so ballsy dude I love it! Especially since my Peavey has a lot of bass to it...

You put your guitar in Drop A from what tuning exactly? Is your bridge still parallel with the body?