I have a Fender American Special Mahogany Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar (crimson red) 2005 and a Crate Palomino V32 tube amp for sale. The amp has barely been played as it turned out to be way to loud for my house and I really knew nothing about amps when I bought it. The guitar has never left the couch. You would have to look very very hard to find any ding or scratch on it. The only thing I did was remove the strap locks because I did not like the kind it shipped with and I never rebought the kind I like. I guess that says something about how much I used it. My asking price is $1500 for both. We would have to discuss shipping if any deal were to be made and how much shipping costs would be. I would cover some of the shipping, maybe around 30 percent and you would cover the rest. Here is a link to the guitar and if you want actual pics of these items, just PM me.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-American-Special-Mahogany-HSS-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511165

Thanks.

Cobalt

PS Im located in Northern California. Close to the Bay Area and about an hour and a half west of Sacramento.