After taking a brief visit to Guitar Center and trying a MiM HSS strat with multiple amps, I now realize how bad my amp sounds. It is a Fender Frontman 15r, and I have had it since Christmas, been playing since last August. What should I do since it is nearly impossible to play on my amp without being disgusted?
buy an inexpensive to amp to hold you over until you can get a really nice one. A Fender Champ 600, Vox AC4TV or a modded Epi Valve Jr would be a good start.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
buy an inexpensive to amp to hold you over until you can get a really nice one. A Fender Champ 600, Vox AC4TV or a modded Epi Valve Jr would be a good start.

+1 and sell your frontman
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
my buddy brought over a vox valvestate type of amp...those are really nice i liked it
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Sell it and buy a Marshall of the same power. You won't believe how much better it sounds. Fender distortions are disgusting.
Quote by Dzamija
Sell it and buy a Marshall of the same power. You won't believe how much better it sounds. Fender distortions are disgusting.

cut off your ears
i dunno you'll be the vincent van gogh of the music world