I am new to this part of UG and I can see everyone likes grindcore, hardcore, metalcore or wahtever ends in Core, also Deat Metal, Power Metal, Speed Metal, etc.

all of those are genres that I can't tell a difference between, so here is a song of almost everyoby's taste.

It is not that im gonna present that to my band, just wanted experiment with a new genre and get crits by lovers of that genre.

But please check out my other song, because that one is the one i plan presenting to my band.
Attachments:
whatevacore.gp5
Quote by actaderock
I am new to this part of UG and I can see everyone likes grindcore, hardcore, metalcore or wahtever ends in Core, also Deat Metal, Power Metal, Speed Metal, etc.[/b

all of those are genres that I can't tell a difference between, so here is a song of almost everyoby's taste.

It is not that im gonna present that to my band, just wanted experiment with a new genre and get crits by lovers of that genre.

But please check out my other song, because that one is the one i plan presenting to my band.

Yeah, and it's absolutely disgusting and stupid. It got old a long time ago, and I think it's a bunch of filth. [Aside from Power Metal and Hardcore, which occasionally have kinda awesome things.]

And sorry, but I agree with Time Bomb, you didn't even make it really sound like the genres. It's like a sort of happy song at 1000 times speed up 'til the solo, then it's all just random-sounding crap.

But aside from not sounding like the genres, it was okay BECAUSE it sounded all happy and was in a major scale at first. It's different from everything else. But it still really wasn't good.

I say that you should just stay away from all of those genres. It'll be one less person filling up T&C with it, anyway.
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Jul 25, 2009,
I didn't think it was THAT bad.

I mean, just don't try as hard to make it sound like anything (or everything) next time.