I know its good to have to noise supressors, one for the effects loop and one for the front of the amp. I remember seeing a diagram of the boss with all 4 jacks used, 2 going to the effects loop and two in the front, so does this make it as if I have two pedals or no?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Pretty much, it works like the ISP Decimator G-string does I think.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Pretty much, it works like the ISP Decimator G-string does I think.

I do believe they work differently. NS-2 works like 2 noise suppressors, the G-string analyses the signal right after the guitar to prevent tone reduction in the noise suppresion section in the loop.

Or something like that...
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
I do believe they work differently. NS-2 works like 2 noise suppressors, the G-string analyses the signal right after the guitar to prevent tone reduction in the noise suppresion section in the loop.

Or something like that...

Yes, yes, I was speaking more towards them working both in front of the amp and in the loop, should've mentioned that about the G

Quote by Kevin Saale
Yes, yes, I was speaking more towards them working both in front of the amp and in the loop, should've mentioned that about the G

No worries, I just thought I'd clarify

WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
No worries, I just thought I'd clarify

I appreciate it, the point of this place is to get good info out there, I'd hate for something I said to be misinterpreted because I wasn't clear.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I appreciate it, the point of this place is to get good info out there, I'd hate for something I said to be misinterpreted because I wasn't clear.

Well its been a while since I read the ISP manuals so I might be off a bit. There's also the differences between the original ISP, ISP-G string and the Prorack-G to consider. They differ in their functioning.

In the case of the NS-2 it does work as two pedals, which is all that really matters for the OP so in that sense you were correct.
WTLTL 2011