I usually play in Standard/Drop-D but I was to experiment with drop-C tuning since a lot of the bands I like (P.O.D., Augest Burns Red, Becoming The Archetype ect.) play in that tuning. Would These Strings be good for that tuning? also would I need to do anything else to my guitar?

Thanks for the help,
Those strings would be fine. You might need to adjust your trussrod, depending on what gauge strings you have right now.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
at lowest, 11's, but 12's will work as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by ctb
.012s are the best for the tuning.

Light top, heavy bottom's are the actually the best for that tuning.
You have a 25.5 scale guitar right? I have 12s but I think they are a bit floppy. I think I'll go 13s the next time. But I also play 10s in standard tuning though Btw, I would take Ernie Balls over d'Adario tbh, but that is just a personal thing
I'm using .011-.056 (or 52... don't remember) D'addario strings with a wound third (I'll never go back to unwound with this gauge). It works just fine. Any heavier and it just isn't fun to play.
Oh ywah, the guitar was set p with 10-46 strings would I have to re-set it up? because I'm pretty sure I would and in which case I'll probably just keep using 10-46 and standard/drop d tuning.

Also I used to ernie ball but they break way to easily for me.
You'd have to intonate, but it's not hard. just look up how to do it for your bridge/guitar. What kind of guitar do you have?
I've done drop C on 25.5" guitar with .9s. .10s should be fine. And you would definitely have to adjust your truss, intonation, and maybe even action.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
i have two guitars atm, one for drop B and C# tuning where i use 12-52 and my szr which is a 24.75" scale i put 10's on that and i use it for E drop D and drop C

works fine for me
i used to do 9-46 D standard, but now, I'm 10-52 E standard. 12's should work, although I would just use 10-52 or 11's or 11-54's.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by bagpipemetal
But 10-46 will work? or will they be loose?

46 is really not good for Drop C, try at least 10-50!
Those are the strings Killswitch Engage uses, I believe, so yes they would work.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I use Dunlop Zakk Wylde 10 - 46s and have for 2 years. I swear by them. I tune anywhere from standard to Drop C and have NEVER broken a single one.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.