Title says it all. Looking for all 360's and ps3's, may consider other consoles too.
I'm just curious, I see a lot of people buying these things. What do you do with them, fix them yourself?
Quote by Necronomicon
I'm just curious, I see a lot of people buying these things. What do you do with them, fix them yourself?

probably, they usually have something extremely simple wrong with them.
Quote by Necronomicon

Whenever I get anything new I open it up to see what's what. I've not had the chance to tinker with a 360 because mine still has warranty, and generally common faults with consoles can be fixed within an hour. So I want to get a few to open up and attempt to fix.
hey ive got two broken xbox 360s how much are you willing to pay for them
cheers
Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way

Gear
Musicman JP7 Mystic Dream/Piezo
Fernandes Revelle elite
Epi Les Paul Silverburst custom- Sd 59 + JB
Mesa Dual Rec + Marshall 1960 Cab
one the dvd drive doesnt work, and the other one i think the graphics card is broke

Gear
Fernandes Revelle elite
Quote by Numbin the pain
one the dvd drive doesnt work, and the other one i think the graphics card is broke

What makes you think the graphics card is broke? How much for them?

Not interested in the ps2, thanks anyway.
im not sure , make me an offer for them, and the screen went blue for abit, then now i turn it on i dont get any picture, but im sure you could make at least one working one out of them

Gear
Fernandes Revelle elite
I've got a broken Xbox 360.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Quote by ESPearl
I've got a broken Xbox 360.

You're from NJ, so it's a no go. I'm interested in both of your 360's, I assume they're out of warranty yes? What comes with them? Did you have a rough price in mind?
not really got an idea, its just the two xbox consoles on there own, and there out of warranty apart from the three red lights 3 year warranty i think

Gear
Fernandes Revelle elite
Quote by Numbin the pain
not really got an idea, its just the two xbox consoles on there own, and there out of warranty apart from the three red lights 3 year warranty i think

Hm, I have no idea what to offer. Could you weigh up postage to see how much it would be?