Page 1 of 2
mine doesnt, none of my family that i know of has never played anything.
i have lazy sods in my family.

i was the only person in mine to pick up guitar :p
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Mine has none at all, except me.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
my dad played guitar and was a big Black Sabbath fan.
You can say i carried on his legacy.
my dad plays guitar too but not as in-depth as i do. he does it mostly to jam really
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by metaldud536
lol

I have a 19 inch monitor. A picture of my penis is displayed in higher resolution than yours.

Not all of us can afford 19-inch monitors, or better resolutions, or penises!

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by DieGarbageMan
My dad is a hippy

same

safe to say i am too

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
My Dad and his brother play guitar (and my Dad used to play bass aswell). Aswell as a few older relatives back in Ireland. Then there's my other uncle who is in a folk-rock band. Plays guitar and keyboards. So a little bit.
yep. My dad's been playing piano for over 40 years, and guitar for about 35. My mum's played violin and piano for about the same time, but she hasn't played the violin in ages. I think she can play recorder as well..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
parents? no. paternal grandfather was a self-taught studio guitarist in memphis in the 60s and 70s. played in bands as well up until the 80s.
#DTWD
nah i'm the only one in my family that i know of who plays an instrument.

we have like...2 family friends who play instruments though.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
My mom played clarinet and my dad played trumpet in school....and my brother plays bass
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I'm the only musical member in my immediate family.

My uncle in America used to play guitar though. Not sure if he still does.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
My grandpa strummed a few chords back in his day. He taught me the basics when I was just starting out. He couldn't remember much, but the fact that he had a guitar and that he could show me something meant that I could start. I might never have gotten round to playing guitar if it weren't for him.
My uncle plays guitar and bass, but I've only seen him half a dozen times in my whole life. Aside from him, I'm the closest thing my family has to a musician
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I don't know about my father's half of the family but my mother's side :O lots. My Great-Grandmother played piano, my grandma I believe was a choir singer. My mom played violin for a bit and was in choir all throughout highschool. One uncle played saxophone and the other did something musical oriented but I forgot...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."
Student: "What about complete an utter sexual exhaustion?"
Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Kittys?
One of my uncles has been playing guitar for around 40 years and another played for a little while (not sure how long) and occasionally still does.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I'm in 2 bands (and I've sessioned for at least 6 more) and all my ancestors were doctors
Weird huh?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Dad was gonna be a trumpet player, but became a music teacher instead. My mom did the same, but with flute. My sister played cello till grade 10. My grandmother was an organ professor.
^I actually thought it was funny
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by KreatorRage
Fail much?

+1 lulz.

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
yes. My parents both play guitar, and my mom also plays piano and sings in a choir.
i think my dad picked up a guitar in the 60s. or 70s.. i dunno. he knew/knows piano..

my mum played the flute in school.

my Gma plays piano.

my great uncle played jazz for a living in the 1940s when he was a teen -20s.. his sister played flute for a living.

my little brother plays guitar and piano as well.

we'll be teaching our 4 year old nephew guitar soon (ive gotten him into Beach Boys, Beatles, CCR, and Bob Marely)

EDIT: i play guitar, bass(duh), banjo, mandolin, piano, trumpet, harmonica, jaw harp, navajo flute, squeeze box and didgeridoo. i also took violin lessons in 4th grade&5th grade.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by Ubercheemu
Mine doesn't. but my friend's uncle is Yanni, if anyone knows who that is.
He is a pianist right? If its the same guy that I am thinking of then thats really cool.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Nope. No one in my family can play anything, and the all sound like some kind of dying animal when they sing (except me )
"Don't talk about what you have done, or what you will do. DO IT. And let it speak for itself."

~ Anonymous
My bro is learning keyboard, and becoming very good. My sister used to play cello (when she was very young) and then keyboard a bit later. She stopped both years back.
Besides my brother being a drummer, I don't really have a musical background.

My dad listens to a lot of music though, he listens to a ****load of stuff ranging from the 60's to even modern pop music.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
my parents don't play any instruments at all neither does *most* of my siblings, my grand parents weren't musically inclined but from what I gathered about my Nans Mother(my Great-Great-Grandmother) Was that she used to play piano and was really good at it.

My brother is a semi-way decent singer but I'm the first to pick up the guitar.
Quote by Ubercheemu
Mine doesn't. but my friend's uncle is Yanni, if anyone knows who that is.

YEAH YANNI FTW
everyone in my family plays the piano and my sister teaches it and plays it amazingly
Bro plays guitar, mum used to play guitar, dad used to play guitar and plays piano and my grandma plays piano,
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I played piano, now I play guitar and have singing lessons. My brother played clarinet, now he plays guitar. My other brother played piano and percussion, now he plays drum kit. My grandfather played acoustic guitar for 50 years.

Not really a musical background, but we're musical.
My dad plays guitar, keyboards, bass, and used to play clarinet. Was in a local Oshkosh Wisconsin band in the late 80's called "Wizard", pretty damn good, actually.

That's it.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 25, 2009,
Page 1 of 2