The Behringer GX108 I have does not cut it for obvious reasons. I am looking for an amp that is between $100 and $200.

1. I was thinking a Roland Cube 20X, the reviews I have read made it sound good for the money. What do you guys think?

2. I have heard "Avoid a Line 6 Spider III and a Marshall MG," countless times. What makes these so bad?

If it helps, I play Blues and Classic Rock.

Thanks
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Quote by The3818919
The Behringer GX108 I have does not cut it for obvious reasons. I am looking for an amp that is between $100 and $200.

1. I was thinking a Roland Cube 20X, the reviews I have read made it sound good for the money. What do you guys think?

2. I have heard "Avoid a Line 6 Spider III and a Marshall MG," countless times. What makes these so bad?

If it helps, I play Blues and Classic Rock.

Thanks

1. good practise amp for the money
2. MG and Spider aren't all that bad, its just that you can get better for less money (such as the cube 20x).
WTLTL 2011
Don't know about the MG but the Spider sounds to digital and fake, the digital sound that it gives isn't even that good.
1.cube is okay i tried it at my friends before but i personally hate the cube look i would get a vox vt30

2. i tried both of them (at my friends house) Im proud to say i never owned a spider or a mg. as modeling amps go these are the worst and the most overpriced thats why there bad.
Save up more money, but if you desperately need a new amp now, go for a Peavey Vyper or a Cube20. People don't like Spiders or MGs because the distortion is really digital and they are overpriced.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Thanks for the responses. I would save up for a better amp, but there are more pressing things to save money for.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
i just got a peavy vypyr 30 and it sounds awesome compared to my spider 3 75 watt. way louder as well.