Anyone know any good rave music / artists

i know most the pit with turn thier noses up immediated but im in a rave music mood but all i really have is pendulum :/

Halp please

//Prepares flame shield
Xbox Live GT: A7X Dan 09

Only Playing Gears Of War 2 ATM
Deadmau5, DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buren, and Paul Oakenford. Those are 4 pretty big names, and should keep you pretty occupied for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc

You've probably already heard this song, but it's probably the most popular song by Deadmau5 called "Ghosts 'n Stuff"..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 25, 2009,
wow nice one man.....i was expecting the first post to be a flame post lol

Nah dude I've been to a few raves, popped a good amount ecstasy in my life (i know, i'm pretty cool), but I'm over it now lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

I've burnt so many DJ Craig Heneveld CD's today. It's more housey than actual techno.

I'm rolling tonight.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
haha sounds like fun dude i forgot about da rude aswell i like that song "sandstorm" ****ing rave to that all night long lol

I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
my god i cant believe i havent been flamed yet....makes a pleasant change....the pit is like an entirely different place at this time on night (night where i am anyway)

thanks again guys

^leik amagwd grew up rav3 iz shieet

Your Welcome!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by a7x dan
my god i cant believe i havent been flamed yet....makes a pleasant change....the pit is like an entirely different place at this time on night (night where i am anyway)

thanks again guys

I guess the children are still sleeping
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Quote by a7x dan

thanks again guys

You asked a serious question about something a good bit of people care about.

Plus a high up mod loves EDM, so I'm sure that has an effect on what people are saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WTH77TYDE

Listen to that. I love it so much.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by stinger12345
Deadmau5, DJ Tiesto, Armin Van Buren, and Paul Oakenford. Those are 4 pretty big names, and should keep you pretty occupied for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc

You've probably already heard this song, but it's probably the most popular song by Deadmau5 called "Ghosts 'n Stuff"..

man that song is epic!!

*dances*
Prodigy and Infected Mushroom are the 2 bands that come straight to mind.

Also my freind sent me this hour long song called Freakstyle Recycled, its like 10-20 songs all mixed and clipped together by some guy called Psycho Keaton, might be worth checking out.

My mate also listens to a guy called Dr Puta, I've only herd one of his songs but it was pretty awesome.

EDIT:

Becoming Insane:Infected Mushroom

Long Version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqHTHUhSOls
Short Version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33toUyCr1Vg&feature=PlayList&p=9740850E3B1B1E04&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5 (its on somebodys playlist).
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Jul 25, 2009,
Also listen to everything Divid3d and Radelict say, as well as Steve House. THey know stuff.