im gonna be in a ska/punk band and im gonna need a distortion pedal. wat pedal would u guys suggest for me, im not really on a budget or anything but it cant be too expensive
Metal Zone

....wait... ska/punk? probably a DOD Grunge can work for you, a little old fashioned but a have a friend playing punk and that pedal do it just well...
Last edited by Zero_Soomdrag at Jul 25, 2009,
I don't really listen to ska, but i don't think you would need a bunch of distortion for punk.

I would suggest an overdrive pedal. at least thats for the kind of punk I like
Get an OD pedal instead.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done