I just managed to headbang eighth notes at 144BPM for a whole minute, my neck feels like jell-o.
Not very fast at all.

Moshing is better.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I can headbang |---| <--this fast.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I don't headbang because I'm not a tool.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
TS is probably a future Darwin Award nominee.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Why headbang? It'll cause brain damage.

I mosh instead.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I don't headbang. And if I did, I'm sure it wouldn't be very fast at all.
I was told that I was pretty good at headbanging when I saw Trivium open for Iron Maiden back in 2006. Of course, that was the first time I had ever been even remotely drunk, so I really can't remember it.

That said, I don't headbang when I'm sober. I just look like a complete tool even if I try it.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I don't headbang to the music I listen to, cause ya know, I have good taste in music
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
i headbang slow...looks way cooler........

i can get my hair to go striaght up...looks awesome......

and u are a tool for calling headbangers tools....so yeh
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast
and u are a tool for calling headbangers tools....so yeh

Nope, I pride myself on not acting like an idiot and avoiding brain damage.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
I don't headbang because I'm not a tool.

My thoughts exactly.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Head banging gives me a headache. Usually a bad sign.

Of course, every once in a while I just get caught up in the moment.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
There must be more productive ways to get brain damage. I would post one if i didn't have brain damage. Oh well... at least i don't have brain damage.
Quote by flabber.gast
There must be more productive ways to get brain damage. I would post one if i didn't have brain damage. Oh well... at least i don't have brain damage.

That post gave me brain damage.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
After seeing that godawful attack attack video where they decide to nod their prissy heads at 9000 bpm whilst squatting like defecating Somalians, headbanging has somewhat lost its charm for me.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
After seeing that godawful attack attack video where they decide to nod their prissy heads at 9000 bpm whilst squatting like defecating Somalians, headbanging has somewhat lost its charm for me.

That's a lovely way to put it.
I don't. It's gay.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Seems like a bunch of musical elitists bashing metal "cuz only tools headbang" and "i dont headbang because I listen to real music" Jesus go off the web if you want to bitch at someone for liking different music then you. And yes, I am a metalhead. Yes, I headbang until I have a headache. Do I love what I do, and my music? ABSOLUTELY!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by suckmahnuts
I don't headbang to the music I listen to, cause ya know, I have good taste in music

On the subject, I dunno. I headbanged to a lot of Testament songs at their show, so pretty fast, I guess.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by VanTheKraut
Seems like a bunch of musical elitists bashing metal "cuz only tools headbang" and "i dont headbang because I listen to real music" Jesus go off the web if you want to bitch at someone for liking different music then you. And yes, I am a metalhead. Yes, I headbang until I have a headache. Do I love what I do, and my music? ABSOLUTELY!

I don't think it has anything to do with hating metal.
when i headbang and play guitar my brain starts to hurt and then i forget the rest of the song
I remember my first metal concert. I headbanged until I felt like I got whiplash, and then moshed and a big emo kid fell on me. It was still awesome.
I don't headbang fast at all... in fact I have to be fairly drunk to headbang at all because I'm, as my drummer calls it, "emotionally constipated".

edit: well, when I'm playing I do kinda halfass headbang.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jul 25, 2009,
the only time i even remotely headbang is when im getting into a riff im playing but its only like one bang not repeatedly, and head-banging doesnt cause brain damage it just messes up ur neck
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
My ex gf Head bangs. She head banged all the bands on warped tour!
We all started at the bottom. Unless you were Hendrix. It is a fact that he popped out of his mom with a guitar in his hands. I've seen the video!