Hey everyone, i was wondering about floyd rose's. Im rebuilding my guitar, (new paint, scalloped neck, you get the picture) and i was wondering if i could buy a floyd and put it on my guitar that has gibson style tune o matic bridge. If its possible, what is involved??? do i have to like hollow out a spot on my guitar like with pickups or something??? also i know there is routing and drilling, but what is that and how do you do it??

Also, are the floyd roses on the website guitar fetish real, or are they a rip off.

As you can guess im not familiar at all with this stuff, so any help, would be helpful
Ummm..considering you know as much as you do...i recommend you dont try this, unless its a cheapie. Its real easy to F'up if you dont know exactly what you're doing.