Poll Options
View poll results: Do YOU?
Yes
399 69%
No
176 31%
Voters: 575.
Page 1 of 4
I don't how your supposed to piss in the morning at 90 degree angle in the toilet, unless your really good at geometry or something. Since I do it the morning and no one seems to notice I just do it at night anyway, cause I don't feel like getting out of the shower and getting back in.
A better question is who doesn't piss in the shower?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar

This.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by itchy guitar

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
if you have to ask UG this you need to seriously re-think the meaning of life

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Yeah, now..

...do you shower in your piss?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Yes I do, and damned proud of it. I feel so free and rebellious when I don't pee in the designated areas.
Quote by eddievanzant

no, and no you guys are sick but i can't do anything about it

Come on, brah. You just gotta cut loose!
i piss in the shower every morning, and piss in the school pool when its water polo season (not private pools though)
Æ
no, but i poop in the kitchen sink
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
F-F-**** YES.

Seriously though, it isn't a big deal. Once you starting ****ting in showers though, the line has been crossed.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by keithmoon15
no, but i poop in the kitchen sink

I trust you use the garbage disposal when you are finished...
Quote by Holy.
F-F-**** YES.

Seriously though, it isn't a big deal. Once you starting ****ting in showers though, the line has been crossed.

; I have a friend that called me a couple weeks ago to inform me that he had taken a shit in the shower. He said he tried to fart and a little bit came out so he just let loose.

I don't believe him.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Yes.

Quote by StringAssassin
No, but a better question is, do you piss in the pool?

...And yes.
No. A couple years ago I pissed in the show, and it felt amazing. I started peeing in the shower ever day. But then a couple weeks later, I realized that the bottom of the shower curtain liner was kinda orange and gross.

Never again.
Of course I do.

I'm not going to get out of the shower sopping wet if I have to take a piss. Thats just stupid.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by itchy guitar

/thread
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
I heard that peeing on you feet helps prevent athlete's foot. Don't know if it's true...

(I tried it once)
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
If instead of putting one leg on each side of the toliet bowel and struggling to get your little morning wood to face straight down, you could just take a few steps back, and then you might find it an easier feat to accomplish.

But no I don't piss in the shower. However, i did when i was a little kid. I remember one time when my mom was cleaning the toliet and i really had to go i just pissed in the shower. She had a fit.
Er... is there any other way? I can't think of a time when I haven't peed in the shower
Quote by itchy guitar
; I have a friend that called me a couple weeks ago to inform me that he had taken a shit in the shower. He said he tried to fart and a little bit came out so he just let loose.

I don't believe him.

He called you?
90 degree angle? do u have one of those handicapped bathrooms with the 5 foot tall throne?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Butt Rayge
He called you?

He's a strange one. Calls me over everything.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by charliezard!
No. A couple years ago I pissed in the show, and it felt amazing. I started peeing in the shower ever day. But then a couple weeks later, I realized that the bottom of the shower curtain liner was kinda orange and gross.

Never again.

That might not have been from you peeing on it man. That just kind of happens with shower curtains over time, water gets trapped between the shower curtain and the tub, and mold can grow.

You've probably been not pissing in the shower all this time for no reason.
Quote by itchy guitar

I would have said the same thing, but apparently my gf dont
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I would have said the same thing, but apparently my gf dont

She probably does, she just won't admit it.

But I can imagine having piss running down your leg doesn't feel too good, even in the shower, so maybe she really doesn't.
Quote by Butt Rayge
He called you?

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?!?!
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
i heard that pee is actually not harmful or somethign idk, so it is reccomended you piss in the shower to save water
Yes, I have taken a piss in the shower on a few occasions. Didn't want to have to get out.
Quote by J Mud
i heard that pee is actually not harmful or somethign idk, so it is reccomended you piss in the shower to save water

How is that saving water? Unless you turn the shower off, piss into a cup and pour it over your head to wash the shampoo out?

Edit:
How is that saving water? Unless...
Quote by DirtyMakik

...do you shower in your piss?

Happy now Makik?
Quote by MakinLattes
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
How is that saving water? Unless you turn the shower off, piss into a cup and pour it over your head to wash the shampoo out?

HEY! I'm the one who said the "shower in your piss" joke first!

DirtyEdit:
Quote by itchy guitar

Edit:
How is that saving water? Unless...

Happy now Makik?

Yes
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jul 25, 2009,
Page 1 of 4