Ok, so I'm sure all of us do weird things that most people we know don't do. For instance, I have a habit of waking up in the morning, and despite no one being in the bathroom, I go out behind the house and take a piss. Something about the fresh air at 6 am just gets to me. Or another one, I have an odd tendency to smell the saliva on my upper lip. So, what are some of your weird habits or rituals?
My first two sexual encounters with a girl were fingering of the asshole, and eating out of the asshole

I guess that's love...
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 25, 2009,
There's a huge thread on these things.

inb4 searchbar joke
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
oh noes someone call the thead po's becuase this lil fella didn't use the searchbar.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by Grindar
My first two sexual encounters with a girl were fingering of the asshole, and eating out of the asshole

I guess that's love...

is it possible to laugh so hard you almost die?
i think i just did.

wow you poor bastard, they wouldn't even let your fingers near their vagina.
I cant spell difficult words like VideoSyncRatEase

also i put a towel over my head when i take a poo. I am not muslim btw.
I like walking around without a shirt
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
i poop upside down.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Yeah, I go pee outside in the mornings too.
I don't even say good morning to anyone or notice anything else till I do this.
O.O
Every time I smoke herb I always blow the first breath of smoke out through my nose. I never do it with any subsequent puffs, just the first. Every time without fail.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
I like walking around without a shirt

same here! in fact, I'm shirtless right now...
Quote by archerkoala
Or another one, I have an odd tendency to smell the saliva on my upper lip. So, what are some of your weird habits or rituals?

I thought I was the only one. =[

Also I gnaw on my fingers. I know a lot of people bite their nails but I bite my nails and everything around them. Sometimes I bite too far and start bleeding or bite my nail so short it hurts to put pressure on it
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
I have this ring that has two pieces, and one of them spins. Now every time that it gets loose on my finger or I make it spin accidentally I have to use my index finger on my right hand to spin it ten times. And I mean every single time it happens. Also I have to eat things in an even number unless two don't fit in my mouth. I count everything. Oh, and I can't step on cracks, and I have to use the same number of steps between tiles or the different sections on the street.

I've been told I have OCD by many doctors, but they refuse to help me with it.
Quote by Grindar

I guess that's love...

how the f*ck is that an idiosyncrasy
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

i have to step on the cracks between concrete if im walking on a sidewalk, and if im walking on a zebra crosswalk i have to step on the white paint
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by koalabacon
how the f*ck is that an idiosyncrasy

mightnt be one but its unbelievably funny
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!