I have just installed guitar pro v.5.2 on my computer, and am having trouble with the RSE on it. I have the full guitar pro, not the demo. Whenever I go to select the Use RSE option, the button is greyed out. I am forced to use midi to listen to the tabs. If anyone could please explain to me how to fix this, I would really appreciate it.

l0rd0ct0d0rk
Currently trying to find a band that can use me. ¿Y Tu?
You haven't installed the RSE sounds in it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If you torrented it you have to install each RSE individually from the folder you dl'd

And since I'm VERY sure you torrented it.

Do that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I never even bother with RSE anyways. You get sound, so who cares?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
You have to install the Drums, Guitar, and Bass RSE's before you can use the RSE feature.

If you downloaded a torrent it should have come with those 3 extra setup files.

Next time you need help with a program, TRY GOING TO THE ****ING PROGRAMS WEBSITE. http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Did you really think that we would have better answers than the people who made it?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by valennic
If you torrented it you have to install each RSE individually from the folder you dl'd

And since I'm VERY sure you torrented it.

Do that.

How would I install each RSE? I never really had any folders, just a setup program in the zip folder. The RSE's are already there in the folders as FX files.
Quote by l0rd0ct0d0rk
How would I install each RSE? I never really had any folders, just a setup program in the zip folder. The RSE's are already there in the folders as FX files.

Well if you unzip the folder there should be an .exe for the setup of GP itself, then seperate RSE files.

If you didnt get that PM me and I'll get you a link to the one I got.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by itchy guitar
I never even bother with RSE anyways. You get sound, so who cares?

This.

RSE is really overrated and sucks wayyyy to much CPU, to be honest. I just stick with MIDI. Sounds crap, but it's better than RSE.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by ScottElwood
You have to install the Drums, Guitar, and Bass RSE's before you can use the RSE feature.

If you downloaded a torrent it should have come with those 3 extra setup files.

Next time you need help with a program, TRY GOING TO THE ****ING PROGRAMS WEBSITE. http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Did you really think that we would have better answers than the people who made it?

Way to stab, Scott, way to stab.
I tried going there, but i have done everything it says to do.
Quote by l0rd0ct0d0rk
Way to stab, Scott, way to stab.
I tried going there, but i have done everything it says to do.

**** stabbing. It's the twist after the stab that does the damage.

It's just that every day someone comes in here and asks for Itunes, or other media help.

The Pit seriously is not the best place to get these answers, even if they are correct so far.

If I want help fixing my car, I don't take it to the carwash.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Jul 25, 2009,
Don't forget pulling out the serrated edge.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by l0rd0ct0d0rk
I pmed you valennic

Responded, give that link a shot.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic