You can really tell a lot about someone from their myspace or facebook.

I could never be really revealing on mine. If I'm going through hard times, at MOST I might put a status that says "Matt is stressed the fuck out" on facebook or something, but that's it. I don't know how people can get like this:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/happyuser90/lols2.jpg

But anyways, how are you on your facebook or myspace? And what do you think of people who really tell everyone about their personal lives? and feel free to post a screenshot you feel interesting to us.
I used to be like that. But then I realized it made me look stupid. So I stopped.

And I usually don't update my Facebook status for awhile.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Jul 25, 2009,

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
All I post in my statuses are bits of lyrics to whatever song I happen to be listening to.

They usually have nothing with what I am doing or how I am feeling.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
My statuses rarely have anything to do with my life at the moment - I mean, if I'm doing something unusual (i.e., breaking into an abandoned house, going to jump off a bridge) I make my status reflect. Usually, though, my status is something silly: "Zach ******* is. Are you?", "Zach is looking at you naked. Mood: dissappointed."

When neither of those is goin' on, I just put something general, like The Madcap said in the OP.

My profile itself uses the same text as my UG profile: "This space intentionally left blank until I can think of somehting that is simultaneously witty and informative." The rest (interests etc.) is somewhat snarky and sarcastic: "Activities. I rock. Also, sometimes I roll."
Quote by im not mental
"An open letter to my strangely missing box of couscous"....

I can relate. I really can.

Bastard roommates...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hate people that get really deep on Facebook status. A friend of mine is a crazy guy and always really happy when I see him but his statuses make me think he's going insane, one was " ---- can't stand another night in his head" or something.

I usually just put what I'm doing or if I'm mad, I'll simply put "is mad" and occasionally my number or bbm.
i had myself in a relationship with my right hand for a little while, then i did this ( you may remember it from YLYL)

and its "rite" and "lefft" because facebook wouldnt accept right/left
I don't normally profile, pardon the terrible pun, but take a guess what this person might looks like.

A correct answer gets a cookie.

Edit:

There you go...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by smartguyreviews
i had myself in a relationship with my right hand for a little while, then i did this ( you may remember it from YLYL)

OMG! I lol'd SO HARD!

you deserve this -->
Last edited by Iivewire at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by Just Andrew
I don't normally profile, pardon the terrible pun, but take a guess what this person might looks like.

*douchy info*

Edit:

There you go...

?
*parp*
Quote by Just Andrew

Edit:

There you go...

amirite?
Go Veg.
^Oh, too late, but I have a lovely parting gift.

The newfound knowledge of a douche-detector.

Quote by Bleurgh

?

Yup, the correct answer was: "Douche"

Or any variation of it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I generally post crazy sh!t that makes most of my friends think I'm psychotic.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Just Andrew
^Oh, too late, but I have a lovely parting gift.

The newfound knowledge of a douche-detector.

*cookie*

Yup, the correct answer was: "Douche"

Or any variation of it.

i actually googled "brah". close enough.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
i actually googled "brah". close enough.
"Brah" is a common word used when two douches meet and preform the strange ritual of the "high five".

So, you were close enough...
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by smartguyreviews

I remember that!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by smartguyreviews

That just made my night.

The only updates I've put on Facebook is announcing gigs, and that's about it.
You know what would be pretty cool?
A drum forum.
Quote by Bleurgh

?

Please no! Do not want pics. of guidos.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by The Madcap
You can really tell a lot about someone from their myspace or facebook.

I could never be really revealing on mine. If I'm going through hard times, at MOST I might put a status that says "Matt is stressed the fuck out" on facebook or something, but that's it. I don't know how people can get like this:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/happyuser90/lols2.jpg

But anyways, how are you on your facebook or myspace? And what do you think of people who really tell everyone about their personal lives? and feel free to post a screenshot you feel interesting to us.

She's fat and likes Twilight, I'm pretty sure she hit the nail on the head with that one.

Honestly, my MySpace serves as a means of keeping in touch with fellow high school graduates and being updated on the latest parties. Sometimes I'll take a survey if I'm bored at night.

Facebook has the same purpose, except replace survey with quizzes ranging from what kind of old person I'd be to what kind of guy I am (because a survey of 7 questions with 4 answers each can really tell alot about me)
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
This is what about half of my friends decide to update their statuses about on Myspace.

Just woke up, text me.
Eating breakfast, text me.
Taking a shower, text me.
Bored, text me.
Tired of all this BS, text me.
My dad just got done beating me, text me.
Myspace is gay, text me.
My brother just died of cancer, text me.
My phone broke, text me.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Jul 27, 2009,
What a coincidence, I deleted my MySpace a few weeks ago. I just don't use it and all of my friends were bitches and douchebags. Never made a FaceBook.. don't use email... UG's all I have
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by maidenfan15

I actually made an audible laugh when I skimmed over this one.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by maidenfan15
This is what about half of my friends decide to uptade their statuses about on Myspace.

Just woke up, text me.
Eating breakfast, text me.
Taking a shower, text me.
Bored, text me.
Tired of all this BS, text me.
My dad just got done beating me, text me.
Myspace is gay, text me.
My phone broke, text me.

same here but on facebook. I never bothered making a myspace.

I kinda hate it when it's something like "___ is fucking pissed off right now!" They want people to comment and ask why anyway, and they're going to reply back right there, not like it's a secret or anything. Why not get it over with and just explain the whole dang situation in the first place! gah!
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3