I am playing a peavey vypyr and it has the tap delay and I am trying to play big sur moon which requires 300ms delay, How do i know if I have it set at the right interval... I don't even know what 300ms delay soulds like to figure it out?!?!?!?

Any help would be appreciated...
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
just tap it as fast as you can, that works well enough, 300ms is basically 3 repeats every second (roughly)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
You can also get into edit mode and tweak the delay knob until you see about 3 bps.
Gear:
Ibanez RG-350MYE
Squire Affinity Strat

Peavey Vypyr 75 w/Sanperra II
Or... just play a couple seconds of the song and keep tweaking the delay until it sounds right.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Big Sur Moon is definitely not 300ms delay. I play it all the time. 300ms is way too fast. I don't have a time readout on my delay (Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai) but I set it to about 3/4 of the way up on the 300ms + modulation mode. Just play the song and tweak the delay a little every time until you get it right.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

It's more like 270 ms if I remember right, but you can vary the ms amount to whatever you want as long as it doubles your notes in the correct intervals.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??