kanye sucks alot of ass his first 2 albums were bad ass..now his music is trash like the rest of the "rap hip hop"sell outs, how sad to c him rot
Quote by Xhale1
kanye sucks alot of ass his first 2 albums were bad ass..now his music is trash like the rest of the "rap hip hop"sell outs, how sad to c him rot

what are you trying to say he sold out? nahhh
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

graduation is amazing... first 2 are good too

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Quote by koalabacon
what are you trying to say he sold out? nahhh

idk man. i just hate the rap scene now cuz its alot of bs lyrics and beats. rap and hip hop is going through its glam phase and i hope someone or something will change it. im more of the old school, true school stuff. ya kno
Quote by Xhale1
idk man. i just hate the rap scene now cuz its alot of bs lyrics and beats. rap and hip hop is going through its glam phase and i hope someone or something will change it. im more of the old school, true school stuff. ya kno

lol his stuff from the last album all sounds the same. i havent listened to it all, but from what the radio plays by him its all the same ****. thin thumpy bass drum, annoying over used vocal effects. throw in some keyboards during the chorus with two chords and lyrics about how some girls hurt him, rinse repeat, there. album made.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
lol his stuff from the last album all sounds the same. i havent listened to it all, but from what the radio plays by him its all the same ****. thin thumpy bass drum, annoying over used vocal effects. throw in some keyboards during the chorus with two chords and lyrics about how some girls hurt him, rinse repeat, there. album made.

thats very true and thats how everyone is basically working nowadays. well atleast u understand haha.