So My Band got a new guitar player, and he needs to get an amp upgrade before we can do anything. were all saving money, and working our jobs, but he came to us today talking about the guitar center PPC, and how you don't need to pay monthly fees or interest for the first year. So if we got one he could get the amp he needs, and we could pay it off before the gnarly interest kicks in ( like 10 %!) in a year. do they let you do that? and if anyone tried this did it work?
Peavy Cirrus 5 string
Squire Jazz bass
Berhinger ultrabass head, 450 cabinet
Resident Marvel Comic expert of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
]My band's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jenovamusicpage
Yeah, I read the whole thing to find a loop hole they made for themselves, but no. Thats all. Its real. Never done it, but from the agreement it should. They only side effect is another credit card, but just dont use it.
If you cant pay back within the year, also dont do it.
I did look at the website and it looks like what I stated would work, but there can always be so much more **** they don't tell you. and why ask them when you have the UG forums to answer you questions?
Peavy Cirrus 5 string
Squire Jazz bass
Berhinger ultrabass head, 450 cabinet
Resident Marvel Comic expert of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
]My band's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jenovamusicpage
its legit, ive bought 2 guitars and payed them off over a year, its really nice and they do 12 months same as cash on everything...ive had my card for about 2 years, idk what id do without it
i play drums and guitar :
Yeah, that's what I did for my LP. As fair as I know, the intrest is around 25%>.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Im thinking about getting this too..but im reluctant...
Does getting this card affect your credit at all?
and what the payment methods? like can u go into a guitar center and pay off an amount in hard cash?