Page 1 of 2
Ok, I told this girl i would steal a street sign for her for her birthday. I tried to get it tonight, but its bolted on or something. Its one of those that are higher up on the poles and are secured from the bottom and one side. So, what tools could I use to take this sign down? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: No one else bother posting. Im just gonna buy a damn sign. ALso, its not bolted, but I dont know that you would call. I dont have a lot of experience with these things.
Last edited by minchew at Jul 26, 2009,
hedge trimmers
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
You're an idiot

Actually, go to the sign you want to steal, call the police and when they arrive explain to them exactly what you're trying to do and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out.
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 26, 2009,
Really? A street sign is bolted on?

Don't do that. It's stupid. Take the license plate off of your car if you like her that much.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
TS, you're a moron.

What, do you expect us to think you're cool for being a vandal? Grow up.
Go to a local flea market and buy an identical one
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Gun
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
hit it with your car to get it down.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
That sounds pretty lame.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by minchew
Ok, I told this girl i would steal a street sign for her for her birthday. I tried to get it tonight, but its bolted on or something. Its one of those that are higher up on the poles and are secured from the bottom and one side. So, what tools could I use to take this sign down? Any help is appreciated.

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Just hammer the whole thing down.

Sledgehammer.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Chainsaw.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

get a shovel
dig the poll out of the ground
bring it home
take off the sign
keep the rest
Quote by Fenderhippie69
hit it with your car to get it down.

TS sounds like he's 13, I doubt he has a car.

EDIT: He's apparently 19, which makes this whole ordeal a lot more pathetic.
Dude, I dont expect you to think Im cool, Im just looking for some honest help. Now, one site said you could undo it with a socket wrench. Anyone know what size it would be? And I dont think it was bolted, i just dont know the proper term.
retard.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Like I said, I sadly dont know anything about tools, so I dont know what it was.
Quote by minchew
Dude, I dont expect you to think Im cool, Im just looking for some honest help. Now, one site said you could undo it with a socket wrench. Anyone know what size it would be? And I dont think it was bolted, i just dont know the proper term.

Here's an idea: Realize that street signs aren't free and it costs taxpayer money to replace them.

On top of that, how lame is stealing a gift for someone?
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
Here's an idea: Realize that street signs aren't free and it costs taxpayer money to replace them.

On top of that, how lame is stealing a gift for someone?

I approve of this post!

I don't always like to be a good person, and I do like dissent, but stealing is for assholes.
Dude, Im 18. I didnt want to do it, but she really wants the sign for her birthday. Its for a road called hooker street. Now, if your just gonna bash me dont bother posting. It was a simple question.
*TS Takes Stop sign from school zone* "14 kids were run over today, And TS dident get any pussy. Well was it worth it?"

Nvm lol
Oh and
Quote by StewieSwan

Think of how much Obama has cost taxpayers so far. One sign won't hurt.
Quote by minchew
Dude, Im 18. I didnt want to do it, but she really wants the sign for her birthday. Its for a road called hooker street. Now, if your just gonna bash me dont bother posting. It was a simple question.

We have just as much right to post as you do, TS.
PM me for newts
Quote by minchew

*Bashes TS*
*Bash bash bash*
DUDE! Its just a goddamn street sign! All I want to know is how to get it down without breaking anything! Can someone just tell me and not be a smart ass?
Quote by minchew
DUDE! Its just a goddamn street sign! All I want to know is how to get it down without breaking anything! Can someone just tell me and not be a smart ass?

Are you aware that the Mission Impossible: Breaking and entering playset is not supposed to be used for ACUTAL breaking and entering? Same situation as that episode.
Quote by minchew

Just use a goddamned wrech you half wit. A simple wrench.
No. We won't tell you how to do some illegal BS to impress some stupid girl.
PM me for newts
Quote by minchew
Like I said, I sadly dont know anything about tools, so I dont know what it was.

But you sir ARE a tool
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by minchew
All I want to know is how to get it down without breaking anything!

Laws will be broken

Get 2 cresents and a friend and go unbolt it, its not hard.

But it is stupid.
Im all outa signature
Ok, fine. Thanks for absolutely NOTHING. Im not even bother looking at this anymore. And one last thing. Im not trying to get laid. Its just a girl Ive known for a long time and I agreed to do it. I dont want to, I wouldnt normally do it, but I figured one sign wouldnt kill. Ill just go buy one.
sawzall with a metal blade although it will be loud as fuck.

otherwise just knock the whole thing down with a sledge hammer.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Page 1 of 2