Page 1 of 2
That video's not funny. It's a dude who sucks at guitar.

There's a youtube thread, come on, dude.

EDIT: He doesn't even suck at guitar, I just said that because I opened it and saw somebody with a guitar and guessed that's why you posted this.

TS, this IS somebody who goes to your school that you're mad at, isn't it?
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 26, 2009,
what...

Doesn't look that bad at all.

Good stage presence he would have.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by BoxLunch362
This has nothing to do with youtube, this is..........beyond words of lameness.

This has everything to do with youtube, this really isn't that lame, stop trying to get the pit to post mean comments on the videos of people you don't like.
Quote by BoxLunch362
\ and worst of all, hes a scene loser. \

what is wrong with being scene?

*puts up flame shield*
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
what is this some kid who goes to your school and everyone loves him and not you? so u come to the pit to say 'zomg this guy sucks rite? ...RITE?"
Well Enough Alone
Umm.....he IS playing Underoath......
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I hope my kids grow up like him. If they don't, I'll smash their heads against rocks and try again with a fresh batch.
i dunno man there is not much to be jealous about, he is kinda below average, well actually really below average for playing 2 years. at 2 years i was playing s*** way harder than this and had a lot less trouble. idk if he really deserves a thread devoted to hating him though, plus how exactly do u know he is scene, hes just wearing a black shirt over a white shirt. hey u do know this guy some how, dont u? basically he is a bad guitarist but i think this isnt about guitar and its some kind of personal thing, idk...
Quote by Goodtimes666
i dunno man there is not much to be jealous about, he is kinda below average, well actually really below average for playing 2 years. at 2 years i was playing s*** way harder than this and had a lot less trouble. idk if he really deserves a thread devoted to hating him though, plus how exactly do u know he is scene, hes just wearing a black shirt over a white shirt. hey u do know this guy some how, dont u? basically he is a bad guitarist but i think this isnt about guitar and its some kind of personal thing, idk...

well, if you look at his stuff, he doesn't really listen to bands that are technically difficult on guitar.

Maybe that's what he wants to play?

and looks like he does more than just guitar.

and it's a sweet guitar.

Quote by CrossBack7
I was waiting for some epic fail or somethign like that.

He's not even that bad, he can rock while he plays, too. So?
Quote by justlivin
what is wrong with being scene?

*puts up flame shield*

*Reinforces flame shield*

Nothing at all.

He does pretty well. Scene or not, he would do as a guitarist for just about anyone these days.
GTFO my sig
Tell that to pretty much any metal band.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
Tell that to pretty much any metal band.

Depends on what kind of metal.

Sadly, a lot of bands would take this guy.

Not I, of course.
GTFO my sig
**** like this is never entertaining to watch and still some douche nozzle decides to post them theres at least 2-3 threads a week on the same exact thing ...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Depends on what kind of metal.

Sadly, a lot of bands would take this guy.

Not I, of course.

Ones involving better playing. lol

I dunno, think maybe Dimmu Borgir, Destroyer 666, Mastodon, stuff like that. Need some more "skillz" for that. I'd be able to hang with them in rythym maybe, definitely can't do lead like them yet. This kid would have to get faster and clean up his playing a lot to do what they do. I doubt that's his type of music though.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
You know what?

F*ck you. I never heard that song before, but I think he did a pretty good job on it. At least he moves, unlike some other people who upload their covers.

Just because someone is into emo/scene, does NOT make it sh*t. Everyone has different music tastes. How would you feel if someone posted a vid of yours up on some weird forum, and says "look at this douche***, stoopid metalhead/rocker/blues idiot, he can't f*ckin' play lolololololooo".

The guy in the video isn't the idiot here. I am sick and tired of all the pure elitism on this forum.

TS, and everyone else who put him down - 3x3 facepalm for you.

^--- read the thread.

XD

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
^--- read the thread.

XD

Yah, I know... that was mainly to TS. And I know, nobody else put him down... stupidly, I read the thread after I posted
That dude wasnt even that bad at playing, i mean he's not a ''shredder'' but he plays pretty clean, and thats all his type of music requires.

I'm glad TS is banned
Me too.

Although it still happens on here... mention the Jonas Brothers in here and you'll just get ripped apart. And it's sickening. I mean, I don't like them personally, but... a lot of people just don't get that people can do their own thing. In their world, everyone has to like rock or metal. The elitism on here is, frankly, astonishing.

It's actually driven me away from various bands. I used to like Paramore, MCR, and Fall Out Boy. Then I came here, and heard what "epic fail" they were, and all that tosh, and it tainted my view of them. It's like... I like the music... but I feel I shouldn't be listening to them.

UG ruined my music-listening life
UG hasn't bothered my musics.

I still listen to Brad Paisley, MCR, Sherwood, etc.

and GnR.

Quote by CrossBack7
the amount of ugers already commenting on that video already because of this thread

seriously TS is this just a guy you hate, or is it you trying to get views?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Ergh I hate people like that...reminds me of a friend of mine who thinks he's all that coz he's "rocking out".

wow. amazing. pff.

That said, he did a good job from what I can hear. Grats on pulling off an intensely easy song. Also I am not being sarcastic he actually did a good job...its just really easy...

I just don't understand how these people don't get bored of the music they play...
Quote by EJD
Me too.

Although it still happens on here... mention the Jonas Brothers in here and you'll just get ripped apart. And it's sickening. I mean, I don't like them personally, but... a lot of people just don't get that people can do their own thing. In their world, everyone has to like rock or metal. The elitism on here is, frankly, astonishing.

It's actually driven me away from various bands. I used to like Paramore, MCR, and Fall Out Boy. Then I came here, and heard what "epic fail" they were, and all that tosh, and it tainted my view of them. It's like... I like the music... but I feel I shouldn't be listening to them.

UG ruined my music-listening life

But you have to admit that there is good and bad music.

Yes music is subjective. Yes the listener has the final say in what is good and bad. But that does not mean that we cannot criticize music, and that it shouldn't be. We also have to get rid of the image of music critiques being elitist.

Yes, this kid is talented at what he plays. But what he plays isn't talented.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood

Yes music is subjective. Yes the listener has the final say in what is good and bad. But that does not mean that we cannot criticize music, and that it shouldn't be. We also have to get rid of the image of music critiques being elitist.

But that is purely in the mind. Just opinion and nothing else.

That "bad" music may be the best music someone else has ever heard. Just because in your opinion it's bad, doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same.

There is no bad music. As long as someone genuinely wants to create music, rather than just make money, then it's good music.
Last edited by EJD at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood

We can only criticize music on our personal enjoyment of it. That means that there is no such thing as good or bad music. Simply music you like and music you don't.
Quote by leeb rocks
We can only criticize music on our personal enjoyment of it. That means that there is no such thing as good or bad music. Simply music you like and music you don't.

Said it better than I did
that guy is gorgeous, talented and again gorgeous. Stupid TS.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by ScottElwood

NO.

There is nothing wrong with criticizing music. There is also nothing wrong with liking certain kinds of music over others, and there's nothing wrong with discussing that with people.

What IS wrong is stating your opinion like it's a fact, and what's also wrong is excluding a group of people with a different opinion from the discussion BECAUSE of their opinion. (EG we don't care what you say, because you like fall out boy)

That, in my book, comes pretty close to a definition of elitist. And there seems to be an awful lot of that going on here.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
How in the hell am I even supposed to know what this thread is about? It's madness. It could be about pink unificycles for all I know.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2