Page 1 of 3
So I thought I was gonna die yesterday...

I was at my friends (Roland) 21st birthday party at his house ( there was about 30 people). At about 9 o clock ( at night) we are all sitting inside a huge tent in his garden eating our food. Suddenly everybody goes silent and I turn around thinking that someones gonna say a speach or make a toast.

I saw 3 (I think) dudes walk in pointing guns at us. The one was holding his finger to his lips to tell us to keep quiet-He kept saying "sleep-heads down on the table".I realised this was a robbery and did Exactly what they told me-head down, eyes closed.After a minute a guy walked around telling us to put our phones on the table-which he then took. In a minute some dude walked around again asking for our wallets. I saw the fuc*in huge knife in his hand and almost sha* myself. I did what he told me. My friend Justin was being so cocky and pissed off-he even asked the guy if he could keep his drivers licence. I was thinking **** dude-dont be stupid- but he got to keep his licence. Everytime somebody didnt have a wallet or phone they would shout "I kill you".

After a while Justin started swearing at them under his breath. One of the guys must have heard him cos he told him to get up and lie down on the grass-he then told me and Roland to do the same. I was like "****! Are they gonna kill us?". I got down-eyes still closed.

After a while a dude kicks me and tells me to take my jacket off-which I gave him. Now for like the first ten minutes of this shi* I had been extremely calm but after they told me to lie down on the floor I started shaking so badly-it must have looked like I was having an epileptic fit. I was getting cramp in my legs from the shaking.I was lying there for a while thinking that the worst was over-cos I think they left one guy gaurding us and all the others (apparently there was 6) proceeded to rob the house. But then it got real scary.

They asked somebody to get up and come with them to the house. When they were outside I heard a scuffle and glass being smashed. Then I heard someone gagging. I was like omg-they stabbed somebody! They then came back and told 2 girls to come with them. I was like " holy Shi* they gonna rape them!". The girl started crying and begging-"please dont take me".But they went. 5 minutes later they come back and ask for the next 2 people. This scared the hell out of me. I was thinking- these retards come here with no masks, If they were here to just rob us they would have left already. I already thought the one guy was killed outside and now I thought they were calling us 2 by 2 to kill us ( with the knife-cos the guns loud).

Eventually it was mine and Bretts turn. While walking to the house I decided to ask the guy behind me- I said "my friend why are we going here?" In a second he grabbed a knife off the table (It had knives, forks, plate, cups) and shouted " I kill you!" That gave me quite a shock.

He took us to Rolands Sisters bedroom. I walked in and saw Literally like 20 people all tied up lying on top of each other. He told me to get on top and started to tie me. there was like 4 people underneath me and I thought they must be squashed and suffocating. The first time he tied me- (I was face down with my arms behind my back) he tied me around the elbows and it came loose the second he let go. He tied me again but so hard that it was cutting into my skin. After ten minutes I couldnt fell my arms at all and had more people lying on top of me. It was no fun having your arms tied like that when you have tendonitis.

It was getting so hot. I was Squashed, couldnt feel my arms, it was hot, and I thought I was gonna die of dehydration. Some dude kept opening his eyes so they blindfolded him.

I suddenly heard one of the guys say in english ( they talked Zulu or something to each other) "Light it up". NOw I started panicking thinking they were gonna burn us. I mean, maybe thats why we were all piled up on top of each other, they could have left us in the tent and dissapeared. Luckily I think they were talking about their cigarettes.

THey then left, leaving us all in the room. We managed to untie ourselves and everyone was so relieved that it was over.

It turns out the scuffle I heard was one of my friends dads punching the ***go* in the face-they did nothing to him. Everyone was safe and unhurt. I couldnt feel my arms for onother ten minutes.

They took my phone, wallet with 400 bucks, drivers licence,student card, Atm card, and jacket.

The thing was shi* scary and there were times I really thought I was gonna die and that theyd killed someone and raped those 2 girls. It lasted sooooo long and they would just not leave. ( I think over an hour)
The cops found the car they stole as a get away car-but they were long gone.

So now- different story. My dad has not spoken a word to me since February. He Treats me like I dont exist. All because I didnt wash my car when he asked me to. I get home after the 'party' and my mom and sister are all upset and everthing. My dad doesnt even lift his ass out of bed and doesnt give a fuc*. Even now as I am typing this, the little fuc* is walking past me copmletely ignoring me-hasnt said a word. I hate his fuc*en guts.
So, how was your saturday?

If anybody thinks this story is fake take a look at my location. Shi* like this happens here everyday. Everyday you pick up the newspaper and you read about murder, rape and all sorts of violence. A lot of the time when there are housebreakings here people get raped and killed. A couple of years ago I remember reading about how some woman had Boiling water poured all over her because the robbers thought she was lying about not having a safe in her house. She later died. This is South Africa.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Last edited by Jacek.W at Jul 26, 2009,
Wall of Text.

Seperate into paragraphs and I'll read.

Oh..you're one of them.

My Saturday was fun. I played a show.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jul 26, 2009,
I didn't find that remotely entertaining. Probably because of your poor writing skills.

Effort: 7/10
Entertainment Value: 4/10
Lulz: 1/10
Overall: 3/10

Any questions or concerns regarding these ratings can be submitted directly to me, and I will consider them for revision.

My Saturday was dandy, thank you.

EDIT: If this story is actually real, then dizzamn!!! That's pretty damn epic.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Jul 26, 2009,

EDIT: NOWAI!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
"So how do I tell my dad that I hate him?"

eh?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Roland what the ****?!

After reading it, that does sound quite scary. I thought they were all gonna lead you into a bedroom and be like "surprise!" though.
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Jul 26, 2009,
I read it, if it's true, I hope everyones okay.

The thing at the end was stupid though.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Ouch.

And not because I feel sorry for you, but because I actually read that story.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
that story was so stupid I think it gave me cancer, and the last paragraph had nothing to do with anything
ts, go away
I read most of it. To the point, my Saturday was great. I went on a long bike ride then went to my friends house. And now it's my 19th birthday! Yaaaay
Wow.
That was intense.
I was glad to hear about the kid's dad punching the thief.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by CoreysMonster
that story was so stupid I think it gave me cancer, and the last paragraph had nothing to do with anything
ts, go away

Follow me on Twitter
Good story. Do you know how weak that is? If there was twenty of you, you could've taken on six men with guns and beaten them to death. If several people attack, then everyone attacks, and you could've taken em out. Not safely, though.
Quote by IzRG350
I read most of it. To the point, my Saturday was great. I went on a long bike ride then went to my friends house. And now it's my 19th birthday! Yaaaay

Happy Birthday!

Anyways, I thought the story was going to end up being a joke, but that's really scary. At least you guys are alright.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Good story. Do you know how weak that is? If there was twenty of you, you could've taken on six men with guns and beaten them to death. If several people attack, then everyone attacks, and you could've taken em out. Not safely, though.

I wouldn't have risked it.
Those guys are punks though, probably the same jerks who murdered / robbed the parents of those 18 kids.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
eh...ok...and is this true? or is it a creative writing exercise
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
tl:dr he was in a tent and people with guns and knives came in, robbed them and tied them up in bedroom

That really sucks, I would've been freaking out, but for a story this hardcore you should definitely type it better and make paragraphs so more people will read it.
Quote by RIPKurt67-94

So you're saying you would actively turn against a man with a gun if you were 3.333 people? Really?

Good luck not being shot, I have a feeling you'll need it.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

somehow I don't see how a bunch of robbers would go and crash a party and do all that stuff you said they did. they'd have to be the stupidest robbers in the world, taking an hour to rob a place full of people.
so I call BS and troll
The thing is, a lot of the time they don't want murder on their criminal record. Remember, chances are they will get a life sentence themselves for that. (they also don't get the money and phones)
Quote by CoreysMonster
somehow I don't see how a bunch of robbers would go and crash a party and do all that stuff you said they did. they'd have to be the stupidest robbers in the world, taking an hour to rob a place full of people.
so I call BS and troll

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20908773&postcount=25
Follow me on Twitter
My Saturday was awesome. I went to AVCon, spent $160, played Halo 3, played Guitar Hero, watched the Cosplay competition, got pictures of hot girls cosplaying and at the most awesome hot chips ever made. (I got to feed them to Pedobear. xD)
Quote by CoreysMonster
goddammit!! stop posting before I do!!

Nah man, South Africa's pretty crazy. Kidnappings, robberies, murders, and other nefarious activities are rather common.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
My Saturday was awesome. I went to AVCon, spent $160, played Halo 3, played Guitar Hero, watched the Cosplay competition, got pictures of hot girls cosplaying and at the most awesome hot chips ever made. (I got to feed them to Pedobear. xD)

I am instantly jealous.

EDIT: oh, south africa, I get it know. yeah that's a little different. well I'm glad nothing happened to you and your friends, and hope that never happens to you again
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 26, 2009,
ooh I forgot to mention my Saturday

I had a friend over and we jammed to a song I wrote and we recorded it but the quality sucks so we're gonna redo it and put it on facebook and youtube.
TS, that's awful. I feel for you and your friends

Having a robbery/break-in is my #1 worst fear
people really need to stop bitching about 'walls of text' for once.

good to hear youre ok TS
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I spent my entire Saturday laying in my bed because I had nothing to do.

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Page 1 of 3