Awesome Song title!

Intro: Bird tweets are a little hard to make out with the seashore over the top but still sounds pretty awesome. I can so see the story playing out in my head when the harmonised synths come in and the leads over the top are so damn awesome. I've only heard 20 bars of the song so far and it's already looking to be one of my favourites I've seen posted here.

Break: Keeps the listener tense and prepares them for something insane. Nice transition.

Verse I: God, this sounds so incredibly epic, the synths over the top of the guitar is amazing.

Pre-Chorus/Chorus: Synth still sounds incredible, I imagine you could have a catchy vocal melody here (If you decide to have vocals for it, that is. (which could have some pretty awesome lyrics.) ).

Everyone Was Expecting This/Enemies Unite: I was just about to say to give the bass some more time to shine, and this does it perfectly. Absolutely loving what you've done here.

I really like it: Builds upon the previous section very well and keeps the song interesting. I can confidently say that I really like it (Sorry, had to ).

Solo: Holy F*ck. I wish I could say something helpful here, but I honestly can't

Chorus: Another awesome transition here, this part ties everything up so well, and the recap to the birds tweeting and seashore sound effects is brilliant.

Sorry if I haven't really posted anything helpful, but to be honest I can't think of anything you could add to this to make it better.

Overall, 10/10. Incredible, easily one of my favourite pieces I've seen posted here.

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168289
Ahh. to be the only pink whale. A tale of prejudice, passion, and...MURDER?!

lol. anyway here goes.

Your intro reminds me of polka :P
The guitar part over that is a great riff. (why is everything you write so damn catchy?)

As usual, the chiff+square+guitar combo sounds awesome.

I felt the extended bass rif***e needed something. not much maybe just like a very quiet string ensamble behind it. you know, to give it some body.
Then maybe instead of just going straight to "i really like it" try having something fade in on the last measure of "enemies unite" Might make it flow a bit better.

Solo is perfect.

O_O.
You killed the bird!?

you b******.

lol. 10/10 at usual. I love listening to your electronica stuff.
But I have noticed something, they are all very similar. i'm not saying thats bad, but on an album it might get boring to have basically the same song made over and over.

Either way it's great stuff.

Don't have anything "new" but i did finish my other song, if you're intrested in hearing it.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20880442#post20880442
Quote by Squares
Ahh. to be the only pink whale. A tale of prejudice, passion, and...MURDER?!

lol. anyway here goes.

Your intro reminds me of polka :P
The guitar part over that is a great riff. (why is everything you write so damn catchy?)

As usual, the chiff+square+guitar combo sounds awesome.

I felt the extended bass rif***e needed something. not much maybe just like a very quiet string ensamble behind it. you know, to give it some body.
Then maybe instead of just going straight to "i really like it" try having something fade in on the last measure of "enemies unite" Might make it flow a bit better.

Solo is perfect.

O_O.
You killed the bird!?

you b******.

lol. 10/10 at usual. I love listening to your electronica stuff.
But I have noticed something, they are all very similar. i'm not saying thats bad, but on an album it might get boring to have basically the same song made over and over.

Either way it's great stuff.

Don't have anything "new" but i did finish my other song, if you're intrested in hearing it.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20880442#post20880442

How could you such a thing??? Don't worry lol the next one I release will suck, just so it doesn't sound the same lol. How's it sound the same? lol I use diff chords, diff progressions, and diff melodies in general lol. Structure?
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
i dont have time so i'll be short.... The intro 13 to 20 i dont really like it, i think it must not be there... thqt's my opinion. the thing that really catch my attention was the bass harmonics and then the bass solo..... very goood dude. the solois ok but sometimes the longer is the solo it becomes boring.. be careful with that. i liked when you shot the bird( i assume that it is just 1 ) .
overall 75/100... keep up PEace. check out my stuff once in a while