OK, first off, I have a real problem sleeping, as I am highly sensitive to sounds, and it doesn't help that my sister watches Romantic Comedies in her laptop until 5AM. Second, I'm scared to put out the light. Every time I do, I start hearing voices and seeing things and I can't separate imagination from reality, and it kind of creeps the **** out of me. What is going on here? And is anybody experiencing something similar?
listen to music.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Goggles and sleeping masks!
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
i dunno if you can get bbc radio 5 in israel, if not then the world service
but listen to bbc talk radio and thatll send you off to sleep in no time
hmm anxiety issues?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Fap..... no seriously, the endorphins might help you sleep.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Have the door to your room about half open and turn on a light in the hall/corridor outside. That way, you will have enough light to illuminate the room but not too much to stop you from sleeping. If you can't do that, get a nightlight?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Go to sleep with a fan on

I did, but I still heard people calling my name and stuff, and the noise was annoying. I also can't sleep with the computer on, as the noise really wakes me up even though it's only a faint humming. And I have trouble remembering stuff, and often am confused between real stuff that happened and my imagination.
Your 16 and scared of the dark? Grow up you pussy.
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Quote by Bastard Son

^ this, kids, is how to appear cool and helpful at the same time on the internet
I can't sleep either! Its 7:36AM and I haven't slept yet. I have a pounding headaache too. Listening to music can help sometimes (thats what I do) but it brings up a lot on my mind. But no, I don't hear voices when I cut the light off (and I'm sensitive to sounds as well).
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Bastard Son

Well thats helpful!!

Id look into seeing a doctor maybe for some therapy if not get some ear plugs....i know what you mean about being sensitive to noise but ear plugs will help!! and open your door a little and have the hall light on.. hope i could help
Quote by TheXBlackening
Fap..... no seriously, the endorphins might help you sleep.

No, they don't. Believe me, it only makes it worse. I was told about it, tried, and.... Couldn't sleep for much longer than usual.
Quote by Reagar
Have the door to your room about half open and turn on a light in the hall/corridor outside. That way, you will have enough light to illuminate the room but not too much to stop you from sleeping. If you can't do that, get a nightlight?

I never shut my door, so that's fine, but I'll try the thing with the light. BTW I already go to a psychiatrist and Psychologist, but I'm scared of the implications of this story (schizophrenia).
Quote by nigeltheginger
i dunno if you can get bbc radio 5 in israel, if not then the world service
but listen to bbc talk radio and thatll send you off to sleep in no time

Why? Is it just that boring?
Just kidding, i havent heard it, i dont think its down here in Sydney Australia

EDIT:
Quote by Bastard Son
Im scared of the dark when its outside, like at night and im wandering the streets, or even to take garbage out, i run everywhere at night cause im so scared and im 16 in like less than 2 weeks.
Sometime im scared of the dark in my house, depending what part of my house, my hallway, YES! My room, Sometimes. Kitchen, Nope
Last edited by maiden03 at Jul 26, 2009,
Keep a crowbar next to your bed, it will probably make you feel safer.
I mean if Gordon Freeman can fight a legion of aliens with it it should keep you safe!
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
Quote by maiden03
Why? Is it just that boring?
Just kidding, i havent heard it, i dont think its down here in Sydney Australia

Pretty much
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
you've had to much acid kid....
or maybe youre just mental...
sniff chlorofrom...that should do the trick..
i have the same problem
just last like 36 hours without sleep and go to sleep at a normal time and thats it
Quote by ackooks
i have the same problem
just last like 36 hours without sleep and go to sleep at a normal time and thats it

Yeah, I try to do that, but usually I just sleep late again even though I'm tired as ****.