Does anyone know what this part of the trem is called?

It was tightened far too much by the previous owner of the guitar and it was snapped by me as i loosened it to replace strings (N).
I'm looking to order the part from this site;
as my local guitar shop has taken 5 weeks and still no word on the part.
Thanks guys
I believe the object you're pointing at is the string saddle.
My Gear
Cort VX-2V
Stagg BC300
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
i tihnk it might just be a locking bridge, ibanez does that with allot of there guitars
They're the ones with all the stock, just send them an Email with that image and ask them if they can identify what that bit is called, so you can order it from them.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
the name of the parts are "string lock block" and "string lock block screw"
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.