I was recently on vacation on RAGBRAI, a bike ride across Iowa. Everyone bikes about 70 miles a day, and since I didn't train very much I tended to eat a lot. Like a lot lot. So eventually, all this food built up in my stomach something awful.

I stopped at Hardee's and cautiously walked into the bathroom. There were two people in there, one washing their hands and the other in one of the two stalls. I walked to the remaining stall and noticed the door lock didn't work very well. Shrugging, I continued to drop my pants and let loose the force that was becoming more and more chaotic every minute.

After a few minutes I was alone. And I shat. And shat. Man I couldn't believe how much I shat. Have you ever shat so much that you wonder if you're really still just shatting sh*t and not your organs? I started to have that feeling.

After this episode in my life, I wiped, pulled my pants back up, turned around to flush and .... noticed that nothing happened. I hit the flush lever a few more times, with more force. Nothing. I pried up the back part of the toilet, and there wasn't any water in it!

And this is about the time another employee came walking in. Very embarrassed about my mountain that I shatted out, I quickly put the cover back on the back of the toilet and quickly washed off my hands and got the hell out of there.

I never looked back.

Anyone else have any sh*t stories?
haha, that employee probably had to remove your crap mountain by hand, hopefully they were out of gloves too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Yeah, well I once left my mom's basement to get some food. 'Twas exciting.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I once crapped out 2,5 kilo...(weighed myself before and after)
had to flush 5 times to get it away
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Stool Cool story bro.

I may have used that joke already.

I'm ashamed that that joke made me giggle
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Antis0cial

ha why did you weigh yourself....were you expecting diarrohea?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
ha why did you weigh yourself....were you expecting diarrohea?

No I was going to this resaturant and they have super mixed grills of 1 kilo,and I always take two of them. I was kinda curious XD

PS: I'm not fat, I'm 1.90 tall and I weigh 68K...
Quote by Antis0cial
No I was going to this resaturant and they have super mixed grills of 1 kilo,and I always take two of them. I was kinda curious XD

PS: I'm not fat, I'm 1.90 tall and I weigh 68K...

and that was seriously the amount it weighed???????
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I was on a hiking trip once and had to take a **** on the side of the road since there werent any bathrooms nearby. Anyways, we were all alone, hadnt seen anyone since the morning, so I went into some nearby bushes and let it all out. Felt good.

Then, as I was getting up and was all cleaned up I noticed two ladies were coming my way, looking for flowers or something. I got the hell out of there and met with the rest of my group and looked back and saw that the two ladies walked right to where my pile of crap was. I ran (which was hard since we tired and had heavy packs on) and got the hell out of there.

Later on (about two hours later) at the end of the hike we stopped and ate a good meal at a restaurant in the village where we ended since it was the final day of the hike. Of course, while I am sitting at my table, eating a steak (if I remember correctly), I look up and happen to see the two ladies that walked to my pile of crap walk by. We all cracked up, but luckily they didnt say anything. I think they recognised me though.

Anyways, thats my story. I have one other from that hike but that one is better.
Quote by guitar-guy01
and that was seriously the amount it weighed???????

Yup, you get two pans on your table full of meat, with a lance of an inch thick sticking through it..

Not American btw..
well i'm more concerned how the hell you managed to walk after lettin out that much.....ouch
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
well i'm more concerned how the hell you managed to walk after lettin out that much.....ouch

You'll get used to it.... strangely enough.

Good food though
Quote by faultyy
haha, that employee probably had to remove your crap mountain by hand, hopefully they were out of gloves too

I had to use my tongue.

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Antis0cial
You'll get used to it.... strangely enough.

Good food though

haha so its a regular occurence?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
haha so its a regular occurence?

I'm banned from some family BBQs....
Quote by Antis0cial
I'm banned from some family BBQs....

My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Antis0cial

That is epic.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ