okay so I played this baby in dropped-A on my 8-string.
it's on my profile, and just a straight forward cover. crit 4 crit as always.

recording the vocals on this thing was a bitch, because I can't go all out and scream and yell like I can at practice because it makes the neighbours mad so if the screaming isn't powerful it's because of that.
Holy **** that pre-chorus scream-ish thing was pretty awesome. This is such a CoreysMonster song to cover I can just imagine you going nuts behind the mic. I think the cover is great, there's just something I can't really put my finger on that it seems to lack...I think it might be the mix or something. But this is still awesome.

*Edit*
Dont mind the C4C thing, I don't like that. Its as if I'll be kissing your ass purely to get mine kissed back. I'm genuinely speaking here what I think, so theres no need for a C4C if you ask me.
Last edited by Jehuty at Jul 26, 2009,
haha this is definately a fun cover! any chance you'll do a cover of bleed by meshugga?
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Quote by Mattylightning
haha this is definately a fun cover! any chance you'll do a cover of bleed by meshugga?

lol not for a long time, my right hand won't go fast enough
I'll probably do a 'shugg cover soon, though. they're a bitch to learn, but I'm probably gonna do either a Catch 33 excerpt, Pravus or Straws Pulled at Random. thanks for the crits!
ahhh cool i'll be looking forward to it
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.