Don't you just hate it when you say to people "yes we will do this on this day, i'll give you a call at around 2.00pm yes?" and they say "yes thats fine, great sounds good", the day comes, and they don't answer the ****ing phone once, they even turn it off.

This isn't about a member of the opposite sex by the way, and i'm not gay, i'm just having a bit of a rant more than anything.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
how often does this happen to you?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Its is quite possibly the most annoying thing in the world, I've got a few freinds that are quite good at it.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by guitar-guy01
how often does this happen to you?

To be fair, its not really common, but when it does happen it is especially annoying because its when there is something important going on and it is a conversation that will take up five minutes of their time at the most, but its as if they are basically looking at their phone and thinking "**** it, its not important if someone dosen't have a clue whats going on today", even though if i did actually decide to go to where it was we were meeting, it would involve me going half way across the city, just to find that they might not even be there.
WHOMP

Maybe people don't like you.
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24

You're probably right.
WHOMP

Quote by EddyPT
you got dumped, sucks to be you

Quote by Chaosinborn
Yes. 100%

*buys donender a beer for consolation*

So at the moment i have been dumped and nobody likes me, next i am betting someone is going to set me on fire or something, i think i will just go sit in the corner with the beer chaosinborn got me (thank you for a positive comment by the way), and then proceed to fall over and die.
WHOMP

Quote by donender
So at the moment i have been dumped and nobody likes me, next i am betting someone is going to set me on fire or something, i think i will just go sit in the corner with the beer chaosinborn got me (thank you for a positive comment by the way), and then proceed to fall over and die.

kk, bye
yes! I hate it when people don't answer their phones.. I do it sometimes when I go out and leave my phone at home.. but when parents say "oh we've got our phones if you need us" you ring them, and they don't answer.. I get so angry!

also If people call you, then you try to ring them back and they don't pick up.. it's like "wtf?! you implied you wanted a return call by calling me in the first place!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

happens much, I feel unwanted.

here have another beer

*gives donender a Dos Equis*

stay thirsty my friend
it pisses me off more when someone texts me saying "hey!" then i reply "hey, whats up?" and they never reply

Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Cool Blawg Bro
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you think THAT's bad?
Remember that one time I got a package from Mohammed?

Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Epic_Cleavage
Do you need a hug?

I don't need one but i am not one to pass it up as that is just rude, i was just in the heat of the moment and i had already exhausted the option of swearing at my phone an excessive amount, so the next thing that came to mind was either throw the damn thing out of the window or make a thread about it.
WHOMP

This is what blogs are for, bud. But I know what you mean, it is rather annoying. Go bore other people with your sad stories.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by donender
I don't need one but i am not one to pass it up as that is just rude, i was just in the heat of the moment and i had already exhausted the option of swearing at my phone an excessive amount, so the next thing that came to mind was either throw the damn thing out of the window or make a thread about it.

Well If you don't want a hug..... *attack hug* ha! take that! oh and if it makes you feel better at all, when I say I am gonna call someone, I call. When I say I am gonna be somewhere, I am there. I actually cannot STAND being late.. So... yea... Sorry about your friends and stuff.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you think THAT's bad?

Plus, TS, I think this might be a subtle hint from your friends that they don't want to spend time with you..... because that is what I do to people I don't want to spend time with.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Jul 26, 2009,
Yes it does...

They either won't call back, or when I call. They press ignore half way through the second damn ring.....
Quote by CoreysMonster
you think THAT's bad?

You sir have made my day
Quote by Taylz24

This is the only answer.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by Myfirstpubes

*gives donender a Dos Equis*

stay thirsty my friend

this man is passing out the good stuff over here...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.