Hey I have a friend who WON'T shut up about how "amazing" his favorite band Fallout Boy are. I can put up with them but the problem is he won't stop saying how dumb and horrible bands I like are and how unmusically talneted they are. I think we can all agree Fallout boy doesn't have that much talent and isn't that great when compared to bands like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, etc. I have tried to take the higher ground and not called out things bad about Fallout boy but I'm tried of trying to be nice. What are some really good and mean jokes I could make about Fallout boy to maybe smash a little sense into his thick pop rock skull?

Thanks for suggestions, and good music for life!!! \m/
They've sure got talent when it comes to the music industry side of things
SHREDIT: Actually no, I changed my mind
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Andron17
Get new friends.

This.

Or just compare sheet music between Fallout Boy and Iron Maden in front of him.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
This.

OR show just compare sheet music between Fallout Boy and Iron Maiden and Stravinsky
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Leave him alone, if he likes that band, just let him?

Okay, I agree that Iron Maiden > Fallout Boy, but that's my opinion. If he thinks Falloutboy > Iron Maiden, well, though he might be retarded, just leave him.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Shredoftheday
OR show just compare sheet music between Fallout Boy and Iron Maiden and Stravinsky

lol, so you did the hsc last year as well?
a joke? hmm...

Fallout Boy

cwutididthar?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by eldanny
This.

What the **** does complexity have to do anything?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
tell him to fap over bruce dickinson instead of pete wentz, and hell realise how much better his orgasm will be
Quote by LordPino
Leave him alone, if he likes that band, just let him?

Okay, I agree that Iron Maiden > Fallout Boy, but that's my opinion. If he thinks Falloutboy > Iron Maiden, well, though he might be retarded, just leave him.

This If he doesn't appreciate music at all then let him be
Quote by blink_fan
lol, so you did the hsc last year as well?

If by 'hsc' you mean some kind of music exam to get into collage/uni then, no. I just happened to see some of my sis's Rite of Spring sheet music
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Quote by Andron17
Get new friends.

I think best advice given from a second post ever.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Well just call out stuff that makes the band suck like how they play nothing but powerchords or there singer sounds like a girl. I have never even heard them considering there pop i know what i just said is correct.
Quote by theotherguy7145
Play guitar solos from both bands side by side.

Oh sorry. As far as i know- FOB don't have guitar solos.

...do they?

the only solo i heard in a song by them was done by john mayer
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Guitars aren't everything. Just because fall out boy aren't amazing at their instruments doesnt mean they cant write catchy good songs. I honestly prefer them over iron maiden.

And a thread designed to attack fob probably isnt allowed, so *reported*
Quote by megaironpriest
Hey I have a friend who WON'T shut up about how "amazing" his favorite band Fallout Boy are. I can put up with them but the problem is he won't stop saying how dumb and horrible bands I like are and how unmusically talneted they are. I think we can all agree Fallout boy doesn't have that much talent and isn't that great when compared to bands like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, etc. I have tried to take the higher ground and not called out things bad about Fallout boy but I'm tried of trying to be nice. What are some really good and mean jokes I could make about Fallout boy to maybe smash a little sense into his thick pop rock skull?

Thanks for suggestions, and good music for life!!! \m/

Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Shredoftheday

If by 'hsc' you mean some kind of music exam to get into collage/uni then, no. I just happened to see some of my sis's Rite of Spring sheet music

oh ok, they made us analyse the rite of spring last year for year twelve music. We couldn't stop laughing at the word "contra******"
The fallout boy drummer is actually pretty good, I've seen a vid of him soloing.

The music they put out is utter gash though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by NO11YOU
Well just call out stuff that makes the band suck like how they play nothing but powerchords or there singer sounds like a girl. I have never even heard them considering there pop i know what i just said is correct.

You WERE! :b

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song