Hey
Well, i told my drummer to buy some pots for my guitar while he was in the United States, 2 normal ones and to push/pull. The problem is that i told him that they had to be short shaft and he brought the push/pull with long shaft. My guitar uses short shaft pots.
Is there any way to fit a long shaft push/pull into it or do i need to buy new pots?
Thanks a lot
i'm not too sure on different shaft lengths, but i guess you could fudge something to make them fit. don't take my word for it though.

on another note, what's up with your current pots?
You can use them, but your knobs will be sitting pretty high off the guitar.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
if it'll fit, just make it lower using the 2 nuts. Or if it won't fit, the knobs will be pretty high off the guitar.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
One more question, where would you put the push/pulls (regular ones, not long shaft), in the volume or tone?? which is easier to wire?
Quote by slashfan31
One more question, where would you put the push/pulls (regular ones, not long shaft), in the volume or tone?? which is easier to wire?

it's a matter of preference. where do you want the push/pull pot? wherever you want it most likely is where you should put it. if you intend on using it often then put it on the pot you can reach the easiest while playing.