Hey,

past 2 days my tube amp not working properly, i turn it on and it works for like 1 min and then suddenly just dies outta nowhere. I unplug it for like 5 mins, plug it in and it works for 1 min again. I checked the tubes, theyre glowing the colors they should be.
After that 1 min not a single sound comes from the amp, not even a hum or a hiss. I'm puzzled, been using this amp for near 1 year. (Randall RG50TC)
Help is much appreciated

try ur guitar on a different amp
try a different guitar on ur amp
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Sounds like frazzled capacitors to me, that's what happen to my hybrid.

Good Luck Fixing,Need Any Help PM me.

My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by Sakaluku
Hey,

past 2 days my tube amp not working properly, i turn it on and it works for like 1 min and then suddenly just dies outta nowhere. I unplug it for like 5 mins, plug it in and it works for 1 min again. I checked the tubes, theyre glowing the colors they should be.
After that 1 min not a single sound comes from the amp, not even a hum or a hiss. I'm puzzled, been using this amp for near 1 year. (Randall RG50TC)
Help is much appreciated

I've had bad luck with that amp in the past. That's all I can say on the matter.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
If it were a bad fuse, the amp wouldn't turn on at all, I don't think.

You could still try replacing your tubes, or even better: take it in to an amp technician.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by ChiliFan01
Sounds like frazzled capacitors to me, that's what happen to my hybrid.

Good Luck Fixing,Need Any Help PM me.

My first thought too...

I'd take it to a tech.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Raijouta
If it were a bad fuse, the amp wouldn't turn on at all, I don't think.

You could still try replacing your tubes, or even better: take it in to an amp technician.

Sometimes when a fuse is about to go, an amp can act like this. I've seen it happen on a couple of amps, though usually there is another underlying problem. Not all fuses blow immediately.

Good call though.

Definitely needs to be looked at by a qualified tech.
POOPY-TRIM!