anyone know of any good home products to clean my fretbord its rosewood i think not too good with wood its dark with tiny holes in it thats my best description of it.

im too poor to buy any fret cleaner stuff so any home products that can do the trick?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Lemon oil wud do the trick....
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by Judas_rising
Lemon oil wud do the trick....

and how do i get lemmon oil without buying it?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
£3.45 and free delivery on E Bay (the same price as a pint!).....failing that just wipe your fretboard with a damp cloth and then dry
Lemon oil is for conditioning your fretboard. To clean it, take off the strings and wipe it with a clean, dry cloth. If you have built-up gunk, you can use a dry scouring pad -- the green kind should work, to gently remove buildup. You can also use steel wool, but it needs to be very fine grade like 0000 which you may not have lying around your house. When it's clean, wipe your strings with a clean cloth after playing and you'll reduce the amount of buildup over time.
^ A bit of both, but yeah. Give it a nice rub down with a rougher type of cloth and then apply a fair amount of lemon oil over the fretboard. Wipe the excess lemon oil that hasn't soaked into the wood after about 10 minutes.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.