just picked this up yesterday. i traded my dsl against it and all i can say is im in tonal heaving. this thing is just unbelievable, and if anyone sees one in a shop, please try it out!

im never buying another high wattage tube amp again! the 5 watt mode screams and 15 watts is almost too much! im using it on the 15 watt mode with the hot plate quieting it down a bit, it has more balls in 15 watts. its perfect for most types of blues and classic rock, its that pure british grit! and i love it!
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Jul 26, 2009,
....What is it? Pics aren't working for me..
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
same here. what amp is it?
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
sorted
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
well maybe not so much
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
Ah I see a Blackstar! HNAD!!
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
now its sorted
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
ah, there we go. happy NAD! when are you going to have some clips?? if its as good as you say it is, i just might have to save up for one
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
il sort out some youtube video's soon, its killing to play because my calluses have deteriorated as ive not been playing too much as i have RSI at the moment and am trying to get rid of it
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg