so i just woke up to my little cockapoo being chased around the yard by a black lab, atleast 3 times her size.

i told them that they would not like what happens to their dog the next time it comes into my yard. Honestly, I almost broke that dogs neck on the spot in front of them. I had it pinned down with my foot on its neck and let it go.

As the property owner what rights do i have and not have?

i live in new york, by the way.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
hehe...

I lol'd.

Ya you should just go rambo on their dog and rip it's head off that will solve everything for sure. Or build a fence. Which ever one seems to make the mos sense to you.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
It's a dog, it doesn't know to stop because it has no concept of property. Moreover, it's a retriever. If something runs, it'll chase it. Take your dog out on a leash and ask the neighbors to do the same.

Or just build a fence and stop beating up dogs.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
yah a fence might work...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Keep your dog inside when you're not with it if you don't want the other dog bothering it. And if you hurt their dog, expect the same to happen to your mutt.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
The dog is just playing. And why were you sleeping outside?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i did not hurt the dog, i just had it pinned down. And if I hadn't have caught it, it would have done something horrible to my dog I'm sure.

Oh yeah, this is the second time this has happened
I'm not sure about your laws in N.Y, but here in New Hampshire all dogs have to be on a leash unless there on the owners property. Maybe contact local law enforcement? I don't know, but its an animal, no need to hurt it.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
you have a bear grylls avatar...the answer lies within his name
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
buy a tiger, pm me if you're serious about wanting one
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by fenderdude06
i did not hurt the dog, i just had it pinned down. And if I hadn't have caught it, it would have done something horrible to my dog I'm sure.

Oh yeah, this is the second time this has happened

Well, what happened last time? Do you really think that the other dog is going to eat your dog? Anytime I see a huge dog and a small dog together, even if they don't know each other, they don't feast on each other.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
You sound like an asshole TS. You'd kill a dog for chasing your dog. Grats man. I've heard labs are ferocious murdering beasts.

Instead of sounding like a prick and trying to sound tough with "You won't like what happens to your dog if.." you could have just said something like "Hey, could you restrain your dog more, I don't appreciate it chasing my dog." or something.
Have you ever been around a lab for more than 5 minutes? I've never met one that wanted to do anything but play, I highly doubt it was trying to harm your dog.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Dogs play like that, dont be such a wuss, and if youre that bothered then like someone else said above - get a manlier dog. Man Law #47. No man shall ever own a dog smaller then a housecat.
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
I'm not sure about your laws in N.Y, but here in New Hampshire all dogs have to be on a leash unless there on the owners property. Maybe contact local law enforcement? I don't know, but its an animal, no need to hurt it.

Technically here in NH it's allowed to be out without a leash as long as it's in earshot and will come to it's owner's call. But yeah, basically.
I've had troubles with neighbor's pets, too. Do you have a fence between your properties?
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Get a better dog, a handy tip for finding a better one would be to avoid breeds that contain the outcome of anal sex in their name.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis