I've tried two now for my car, and while the tracks are all there, they aren't in any particular order, which is just stupid when one of the albums is Songs For The Deaf - an album which really needs to be played through in one go...

EDIT: A lot of you clearly don't know what I'm even talking about.
I want to burn an MP3 cd - ie. NOT a music CD. It's going to have several albums on it, and they're going to be mp3 files, not cda.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Last edited by purplegreendave at Jul 26, 2009,
you using itunes? you should be
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
you using itunes? you should be

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I hate iTunes and it's insistence on taking over my computer.
I'm using media monkey.
Quote by purplegreendave
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I hate iTunes and it's insistence on taking over my computer.
I'm using media monkey.

were you born 5 minutes ago? because that would explain your confusion also
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by purplegreendave
I'm using media monkey.

A product that works and is easy to use?! Yea, screw that!
Check out my band Disturbed
How dare apple make a product that actually works. Crappy freeware ho!
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by StewieSwan
A product that works and is easy to use?! Yea, screw that!

I don't like Itunes because it likes to control my computer. If a song comes from my Itunes Library, I can't bring it anywhere else. I can't bring it to my phone, play it on my Xbox, etc. EVEN IF I DIDN'T BUY THE SONG IN ITUNES! I borrowed 100 CDs from my friend one time and upladed them all to my Itunes Library. Now, if I want to bring those songs to my phone, I can't do that because they're protected, even though I didn't buy them from Itunes.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I don't know why but itunes has been scratching all my CDs when I try to burn them..

So I use CDBurnerXP. It's free, give it a try. Pretty legit.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
You iTunes users are delusional. Evidently you have no idea what you install on your computer. How many background processes do you think that thing forces upon you?
I like how you can install it on it's own too, I'd hate if they tried to bundle quicktime, bonjour, saf... Oh wait...
Quote by maidenfan15
I don't like Itunes because it likes to control my computer. If a song comes from my Itunes Library, I can't bring it anywhere else. I can't bring it to my phone, play it on my Xbox, etc. EVEN IF I DIDN'T BUY THE SONG IN ITUNES! I borrowed 100 CDs from my friend one time and upladed them all to my Itunes Library. Now, if I want to bring those songs to my phone, I can't do that because they're protected, even though I didn't buy them from Itunes.

You fail at using iTunes then. That's not the program's fault.
Quote by Horlicks
Buy the CD you cheap bastard.

if he's arguing against i tunes he clearly has no morals whatsoever so he wouldnt buy the cd
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
if he's arguing against i tunes he clearly has no morals whatsoever so he wouldnt buy the cd

I have 2700 songs on my laptop, all of which I own the original CD's for.
I don't want to put the originals in the car.
I hoped the pit would surprise me and give me decent answers for once - I should have known better.
why did you not try the media monkey forums?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by StewieSwan
You fail at using iTunes then. That's not the program's fault.

So what did I do wrong? All I did was upload the CD's to Itunes. I can see why the songs would be protected if I bought them from Itunes, but why are they protected even if I uploaded them from a CD?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Make it a data CD with nothing but MP3s on it.

Any basic CD burner will do that.

Also... MediaMonkey > Itunes.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Quote by maidenfan15
So what did I do wrong? All I did was upload the CD's to Itunes. I can see why the songs would be protected if I bought them from Itunes, but why are they protected even if I uploaded them from a CD?

You need to change its default settings to "No, I don't want the Apple corporation to slowly take over the world"
I used Windows Media Player and It worked great when I put all my Apocalyptica CD's on to one cd (more portable)
Quote by Grindar
im anti mac n if yuo cnta; use ituns you fail at lif e.

Your English angers me.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
Your English angers me.

How many times do I have to say this? ****, I'm completely inebriated, and I don't like getting my fiancee, who I just accused of cheating on me, to proof read every single post, like this one.
Quote by Grindar
How many times do I have to say this? ****, I'm completely inebriated, and I don't like getting my fiancee, who I just accused of cheating on me, to proof read every single post, like this one.

Well sorry if we dont keep up with every post you make in any thread.
Quote by touji-za-nai
I don't know why but itunes has been scratching all my CDs when I try to burn them..

So I use CDBurnerXP. It's free, give it a try. Pretty legit.

I use it too. Works great. And Winamp ftw

TS, burn them in folders.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Last edited by Chips- at Jul 26, 2009,
If you want to burn a data- cd you can do it with media player, you don't need a special program or itunes. At Windows Media Player go to the Burn section then if you go to the options of it. You can select music Cd (or somthing like that) and data Cd. just select Data Cd and then you can burn your cd's by dragging your songs at your Burnlist (at the right side of your screen). And then just start the Burning!!!
I think it was clear, if you have any questions don't hesitate ;-)
I'm confused by this thread.

I use iTunes, I've never had problems with it, I can put the songs that I uploaded onto iTunes anywhere I want, I've been able to burn CDs that work in CD players on iTunes, and everything works perfectly.

Of course, I've never tried using iTunes on Windows. Apple's probably screwing the Windows users.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.