I can watch the sickest human gore, but when it comes to hurting animals (especially cats), I would gladly chop the mother****er his balls off.
That's stupid.

Ooooh the poooor animaaals.

What about the people, dammit.

/repressed hatred
Wait what do you mean? You would hurt the animal hurter or the animal?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Humans ARE animals.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by BreakingBnj
Humans ARE animals.

This.

Goddamn, the amount of people who don't seem to realize this is really depressing.
Quote by Grindar
im back obviouly

Obviouly.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by ChucklesMginty
That's because animals are innocent.

It's like children really.

This. Animals are usually defenseless or just about defenseless.

I don't know... I'd rather watch someone hit a person with a hammer than hit a cat with a hammer.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
i guess that might be because of horror movies you have become use to seeing humans being killed, but not animals. I guess you can argue that animals are more defenseless but really if you are killed you were unable to defend yourself. I wouldn't put animals above humans.
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
This. Animals are usually defenseless or just about defenseless.

I don't know... I'd rather watch someone hit a person with a hammer than hit a cat with a hammer.

~60% of amnials would dsetroy you in a fightg.
Quote by Grindar

Really? I'm pretty sure an amnial wouldn't do **** to me .
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
Really? I'm pretty sure an amnial wouldn't do **** to me .

Wow, real mature, considering that it would've taken me more time than it's worth to fully and properly spell "animal", and followup with a post as correct as this one is, when I can't even manage to piss inside of the toilet, no matter how hard I aim.

^yoy happy now?
I don't like gory movies (Like Saw and that kind of sick stuff), but I don't mind video game violence for some reason, unless it's just plain brutal (like Manhunt)...people who think this stuff up are messed up imo. But I could never hurt my cat....lover her!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
A lot of people are like that.

Think about it... a murderer kills a bunch of men and women, and it's rarely front page news.

However, a couple of southern trash punk kids abuse a cat-(Dusty was its name, I believe) and put it on YouTube, then there is extreme outrage, and people calling for the kid's heads-(even 4chan got seriously involved).

As soon as you hurt an animal or a child under 6. People hate you. And it's because they can't defend themselves. Beating a man at least takes some courage. Beating a small child or animal takes none.
Signatures Are Stupid
Quote by Grindar

it only takes less than one percent of mankind to wipeout the entire world
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by madbasslover
I'm the same way. Animal cruelty gets under my skin like crazy, but human pain and suffering is just good entertainment.

How about the movie JAWS. Its got a little bit of both.
We all started at the bottom. Unless you were Hendrix. It is a fact that he popped out of his mom with a guitar in his hands. I've seen the video!
Well I can't really watch any gore, I'm a pussy like that, but yeah animals getting harmed gets to me way more than a grown human. Like somebody said before it's because they are innocent, like children.

Also, we all know that humans are animals and we all know what he's talking about when he says animals so there's not need for the "humans are animals" comments.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Same here, I can stand someone getting beat up in a film or something like that, but if it's an animal, (one that can't fight back mind you, won't get into bears and stuff like that. :P) I wanna beat that bastard down!
Quote by madbasslover
I'm the same way. Animal cruelty gets under my skin like crazy, but human pain and suffering is just good entertainment.

Same here!
I can watch like a horror film thats bloody and gory and not even flinch. But if a dog dies I start crying.
I was a frigin waterfall when I watched Eight Below
Yes, I do have Cannibal Corpse albums.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Grindar
Wow, real mature, considering that it would've taken me more time than it's worth to fully and properly spell "animal", and followup with a post as correct as this one is, when I can't even manage to piss inside of the toilet, no matter how hard I aim.

^yoy happy now?

Like being a dick and correcting people on their grammar? According to your haterant you knew he had written animal only not correct. Does that matter? As long as you know what it means it´s allright.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by crazy8rgood
This.

Goddamn, the amount of people who don't seem to realize this is really depressing.

And that proves absolutely nothing. The TS was trying to prove some distinction between his lack of empathy for humans and his extreme empathy for other animals.
Stop hanging on technicalities, it sure as hell doesn't make you any smarter than another person.

Anyways, I have the exact same problem. I guess it's because I feel they have very little to protect themselves from the attacker.
All violence is wrong. I get equally angry, though I do see why, morally speaking, the activity of a responsible moral agent impinging on the rights of a helpless and morally incapable creature (ie, an animal) is perhaps more intellectually horrifying.
Quote by Kumanji
Why is hunting ok? What's the difference between hunting and said raccoon assault?

Why is hunting not ok?

In Canada and the States, if we didn't hunt, the deer/moose/bear populations would be so large that they'd starve to death when they ran out of environmental capacity.
Quote by Grindar
Why is hunting not ok?

In Canada and the States, if we didn't hunt, the deer/moose/bear populations would be so large that they'd starve to death when they ran out of environmental capacity.

There is that argument, of course, but hunting is barbaric, especially when done for no reason other than 'pleasure'. One wonders where the pleasure of killing an animal overlaps into other forms of violence.
Quote by Kumanji
There is that argument, of course, but hunting is barbaric, especially when done for no reason other than 'pleasure'. One wonders where the pleasure of killing an animal overlaps into other forms of violence.

No one that I've ever known that hunted would EVER do that. That's terrible, and probably less than ~10% of people do it solely for pleasure, and THAT should be abolished completely.
Quick fun-fact

Grinder is an i-phone application wherein people of the homeosexual orientation upload there detail's and personal photo's and then broadcast them in an attempt to find another i-Phone, grinder user and as a result have epic anal fun.

But, on topic I believe that you can observe human mutilation as a result of de senitisation from movies such as saw, however animal mutilation is still seem as a strict taboo ,even in the movies.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Kumanji

Actually, seeing as how killing things is wired into our animal instincts as a means of ensuring self-preservation, releasing that urge into other forums such as hunting is probably more beneficial than being one of those people who gets angry left and right but never even goes so far as to punch a hole in the wall. Until one fateful day...

You see where I'm going with this.