Page 1 of 2
If you get a chance please check this out….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax8-WWQtm4g

An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life.
"This video has been removed by the user"
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

'This video has been removed by the user'

Epic Fail

TS there is no hell. Or heaven. Or God. Get over it
Quote by Nietsche

Epic Fail

yup yup
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
great another wasted click
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Jebuuus!!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nietsche

Epic Fail

It is not possible for you to know that for sure.
Quote by shaf_9110
And........

I prefer to make as few assumptions as possible lrn2occamsrazor
Last edited by Nietsche at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by shaf_9110

+1.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
this guy claims that he went to hell and came back? im sorry but even the bible doesnt teach that thats possible. according to the bible, the only person that has done that before is jesus. so in essence, this dude is claiming to be jesus. the bible says that those who claim to be jesus are false prophets and false porphets will burn in the hottest place in hell when they die.

apparently this guy didnt think this one through.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jul 26, 2009,
My life has forever changed...

Syke.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by shaf_9110

its not possible to know anything for sure. thats a terrible argument. maybe he has faith that there is no god. ever consider that?
why does that place have such a big badass mixing board??

and if he in essence was claiming to be Jesus.... He would have said I AM JESUS!, and told the whole hell thing as a side story.

Original video is over 1 hour long btw.... Don't know how anoyone can talk aobut 23 minutes in hell for more then an hour...
Quote by Nietsche

Epic Fail

+1, cept I think there's a higher power
Quote by Vin2254
its not possible to know anything for sure. thats a terrible argument. maybe he has faith that there is no god. ever consider that?
No faith would require me to believe in something for which there is no evidence. There is no evidence for god henceforth believing in one is a matter of faith. Not believing is merely a matter of pragmatism

But I agree not having evidence either way is a terrible argument. What if I told you an invisible intangible omnipotent flying unicorn lived in my garage? You have no evidence for it yet you also have no evidence to prove otherwise
"The testimony of Bill Wiese of his experience in Hell and meeting Jesus."
...Wait, so Jesus lives in Hell?

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
To quote House:
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people"
Last edited by Antis0cial at Jul 26, 2009,
I remember reading this dude's book when it came out. That must have been 3 years ago.

My family and I were driving to Florida and I wanted to know if his "Hell" was anything like what I was going through.

23 MINUTES in Hell > 5 HOURS with family in a packed vehicle.
I clicked on the link with an open mind, but wow, that was BS
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Nietsche
No faith would require me to believe in something for which there is no evidence. There is no evidence for god henceforth believing in one is a matter of faith. Not believing is merely a matter of pragmatism

But I agree not having evidence either way is a terrible argument. What if I told you an invisible intangible omnipotent flying unicorn lived in my garage? You have no evidence for it yet you also have no evidence to prove otherwise

yeah, i suppose i don't fully understand the definition of faith. why can't someone have faith that something doesn't exist? is faith only applicable in one way? you can't turn it around and say you have faith that nothing happens when you die? even if that is something you want?
Quote by Vin2254
yeah, i suppose i don't fully understand the definition of faith. why can't someone have faith that something doesn't exist? is faith only applicable in one way? you can't turn it around and say you have faith that nothing happens when you die? even if that is something you want?

No, you're going to hell, you heretic
Quote by Twisted Magnum
ITT: TS failed HARD

But I got TS's back bro, cuz mofos don't know when they need a link brah, without me TS would get lynched bro, but I got a mofos back on dis, ya dig?
Quote by Vin2254
yeah, i suppose i don't fully understand the definition of faith. why can't someone have faith that something doesn't exist?
Because if something does exist then there will usually be empirical evidence to prove its existence
is faith only applicable in one way?
Pretty much
you can't turn it around and say you have faith that nothing happens when you die? even if that is something you want?
I don't want there to be nothing when I die. It's simply more logical to take the negative position

lrn2pragmatism
Quote by SGibson666
No, you're going to hell, you heretic

actually, im Lutheran you ****. i simply like learning how faith works. your the one going to hell for not accepting others. have a good time. send a card.
Quote by Vin2254
actually, im Lutheran you ****. i simply like learning how faith works. your the one going to hell for not accepting others. have a good time. send a card.

Swing and a miss
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Vin2254

No one is going to Hell, guys.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
this guy claims that he went to hell and came back? im sorry but even the bible doesnt teach that thats possible. according to the bible, the only person that has done that before is jesus. so in essence, this dude is claiming to be jesus. the bible says that those who claim to be jesus are false prophets and false porphets will burn in the hottest place in hell when they die.

apparently this guy didnt think this one through.

boosh
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by StewieSwan
Swing and a miss

how did i miss something i didn't swing at? i was responding to the guy who called me a heretic.
Quote by Vin2254
how did i miss something i didn't swing at? i was responding to the guy who called me a heretic.

You failed to realize he was joking.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Vin2254
Because he was joking
Quote by StewieSwan
You failed to realize he was joking.

damn!!!! nice. you got me. haha.

and i apologize. im sure your not going to hell. in fact, i bet there will be hundreds of virgins waiting for you in heaven.
Last edited by Vin2254 at Jul 26, 2009,
Page 1 of 2