Is the orange tiny terror loud enough for small gigs in pubs etc.. just wondering as im trying make a decision on what amp to buy for my next amp and still have no idea but like the looks and sound of this amp just need to know would it be loud enough.

Thanks, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Yes, you probably won't have squeaky cleans, but you'll certainly have enough volume.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah, as long as you don't expect to get any kind of clean tone out of it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
il be playing mainly classic rock so not really thanks for the help

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
any amp is pretty much ok for gigs as long as the place has a p.a. maybe not the best amp for it. but it will work fine.
Quote by Vin2254
any amp is pretty much ok for gigs as long as the place has a p.a. maybe not the best amp for it. but it will work fine.

no.

it's loud enough.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Since TS's question has been answered... How does the sound of the tiny terror differ from a rockerverb?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
Since TS's question has been answered... How does the sound of the tiny terror differ from a rockerverb?

Rockerverb has more gain, reverb, effects loop, more wattage, much MUCH better cleans, etc.