Page 1 of 3
Hey Pit,
If you could bring anyone back to life who would it be?

For me:
James Brown
Kurt Cobain
Hillel Slovak

Go For It Pit
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
r.i.p dime
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by that_1_dude24
Billy Mays

Dammit!!! i was too slow
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Michael Jackson.

I bought tickets for the final night and I want him to sing god damn it!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Probably any of the legendary composers like Bach, Mozart, Chaikovsky, so that they could take use of the electronic possibilities of music today.
james brown
michael jackson
mama cass
eric claptons son (as a thank you to eric for all the music he gave us)
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
kurt cobain
jimi hendrix
billy mays
my cousin charlie "dj chuck chuck"

i know the last name on the list isnt famous like the rest but he was the best dj in philly
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by that_1_dude24
Billy Mays

Oh god damnit.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Shawn Lane
Randy Rhoads
Tupac and Biggie
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Jesus, from what I've heard he seemed to be a pretty kickass dude, was a real bitch magnet
Chuck Schuldiner
Dimebag
Cliff Burton
Michael Jackson
Jon Nödtveidt
Witold Kiełtyka
Jesus, he could bring everyone back, I hope. Would be a waste if he couldn't
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by zwound
Probably any of the legendary composers like Bach, Mozart, Chaikovsky, so that they could take use of the electronic possibilities of music today.

am i the only 1 who thinks these guys would love melodic death metal...and progressive stuff?
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast
am i the only 1 who thinks these guys would love melodic death metal...and progressive stuff?

Yes
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Jesus, from what I've heard he seemed to be a pretty kickass dude, was a real bitch magnet

+1
Quote by fretsofthebeast

melodic metal for sure, death metal? idk I think they might
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Freddie Mercury, I would have loved it if he made the rock opera that he thought about.

Also, Churchill. Churchill was badass.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Karl Marx so he could finish his work.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
oo can i add

che guevara
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Hendrix without a doubt, his musical ideas were so original and brilliantly creative
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Karl Marx so he could finish his work.

I like this idea.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
DIME AND CLIFF.

Just kidding I couldn't care less about those two. Probably Hendrix. Or Nietzsche.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Hand Solo... got it?

Hand... Solo!

*makes fapping movement*

aww forget it.
Quote by Venice King
Hendrix without a doubt, his musical ideas were so original and brilliantly creative

Hendrix was on an interesting creative curve at the time of his death. He was heading towards becoming much more of a committed writer rather than performer; performance particularly in his last few months seemed to be losing its appeal for him. And he was supposedly beginning to learn musical arrangement from a large jazz-band leader. He may have gone further down his Gypsy Sun and Rainbows route, away from the power trio. I think Hendrix was mining a rich seam of jazz-influenced soulfunkpsychedelia with his last stuff such as the title track of South Saturn Delta...

But then again, he died when he did because of the fact that his blazing talent was inextricably linked with its own destruction, and burned all the brighter for that.
Last edited by Kumanji at Jul 26, 2009,
Amy Reid
My Gig Rig...

I would bring Kurt Cobain back from the dead, just to see a zombie junkie roaming around eating brains and shooting up heroin.
Freddie Mercury
Brian May (when he goes)
Hide
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by JAMSRS
She's dead?

check my wardrobe
My Gig Rig...

Page 1 of 3