I apologize for not having a picture. I can't find this guitar anywhere, mainly because Ibanez guitars have extensive and confusing name tags.

It's a signature guitar from the 7th member in Slipknot. With the first 5 frets with inlays appropriately labeled SEVEN

It's red with black trim, passive EMG's, locking bridge (no trem) and a set neck with 24 frets and a rosewood fingerboard.
My friend got his used with EMG's instead of blackouts. It might be an older version and I was curious to see what kind of EMG's were in it.

But it is an awfully ugly guitar...
dont buy it...im sorry but i cant respect any1 that plays that guitar....

then again i want a herman li sig...the E-gen

its a nice guitar that doesnt have anything that shows which band its from....so :P
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
I would never buy a red guitar.
Maybe a black cherry guitar with a quilted top, but NEVER a red guitar.

Besides that thing is a ripoff, at $1,500 it's totally not worth it. All you get is a ripoff signature guitar. The JEM is a way better deal than that. Atleast the JEM comes with a double locking tremolo that is oober dug out for those moments where you hit that last chord in Drop D or C and you feel like taking your guitar off and hanging it from the tremolo bar. >_>
Quote by r0ckth3d34n

Besides that thing is a ripoff, at $1,500 it's totally not worth it. All you get is a ripoff signature guitar. The JEM is a way better deal than that. Atleast the JEM comes with a double locking tremolo that is oober dug out for those moments where you hit that last chord in Drop D or C and you feel like taking your guitar off and hanging it from the tremolo bar. >_>

what? aren't you the one who wanted us to look for this guitar in the first place?
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
^so you made the thread just to say you don't like the guitar?

Edit: Not to the guy above me, to TS
No, I wanted to see what kind of EMG's were in it. My friend's has passive EMG's and they sounded pretty good.

But the one that is available now has Blackouts... but now I know what kind of guitar it is.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
My friend got his used with EMG's instead of blackouts. It might be an older version and I was curious to see what kind of EMG's were in it.

But it is an awfully ugly guitar...

+1

Quote by r0ckth3d34n

It's more pink than it's red, some red guitars are tight but I'm damn sure it's pink. A red apple color flame finish would look tight. +1 on the rip off, this is one of those Ibanez I wouldn't touch, the JEMs are definitely a way better deal, Vai don't **** around when it comes to his guitars.
Last edited by Igotyerbooty at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
No, I wanted to see what kind of EMG's were in it. My friend's has passive EMG's and they sounded pretty good.

But the one that is available now has Blackouts... but now I know what kind of guitar it is.

Well if it has PASSIVE EMGs then they're either an aftermarket mod or he's got the MTM2, which is the budget version.

The MTM1 originally came with active EMGs but now comes with Blackouts
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.