So picture a 1/4" plug to two speaker wires like the kind you clip on to your speaker in back of your amp.
Do I am pretty sure i've seen them on some amps before but what is the exact name for the cable and where can i get one?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
yeah thanks. do you think they would sell that at like radio shack or other common electronic retailers?
and i'm thinking of buying a line 6 pod or tone port or guitar port or something along those lines.
would i be able to monitor such a device using that sort of cable directly connected to a speaker?
Last edited by xMetalCoreKingx at Jul 26, 2009,