Post in this thread sales, deals, coupons, websites, and insider information about anything you think the community would appreciate. Also use this thread as a place to request deals.

I'll start off.

-------------------

Dominos
I've been using codes BAN3L4T and freestix at dominos.com. Two large pizzas and cinnastix for $14 mmmmm.

Gilt
I have invites to Gilt.com, an invite-only, deep discount, sample sale site. You can get designer clothes at up to 70% off retail (and up to 90% during final sale). This site is not for those with addictive personalities though haha.

Invites available until they close registration here:

------------------

You can find steals on sites like whiskeymilitia, steepandcheap, and groupon occasionally too.
Last edited by GhostWrite at Jul 26, 2009,
Quote by GhostWrite

I should probably start a new thread for this but I think I also have invites for torrent sites like what.cd, waffles, and demonoid.

Offering invites to waffles.fm is a straight ban from waffles.fm. I suggest you retract your offer if you want to keep your account, sir
Quote by GhostWrite
I should probably start a new thread for this but I think I also have invites for torrent sites like what.cd, waffles, and demonoid.

You can find steals on sites like whiskeymilitia, steepandcheap, and groupon occasionally too.

Promoting piracy is frowned upon here and a banworthy offence.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)