Title. I dreamt that I saw Slayer live and shook hand with Kerry King, lol.

EDIT: I now remember dreaming that I met CorpseGrinder back stage at a cannibal corpse show, and helped him finish a 40.
Last edited by extrememetal94 at Jul 26, 2009,
i dreamt i saw metallica playing a set of nothing but iron maiden covers once.

EDIT:
i also dreamt i saw rush, but that neil peart was a horrible drummer and only hit the snare a bunch of times in 4/4. behind them was a full orchestra of people with nylon string acoustic guitars who were not playing. they were just there.
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Jul 26, 2009,
I once had a dream that I was hanging out with Blind Guardian in one of the lecture halls on campus. That was the greatest dream I've ever had.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by DieGarbageMan
no acutally

but i'm really drunk right now, thought you should know.

Good for you man
Quote by DieGarbageMan
no acutally

I enjoy reading your drunken posts, please continue
Quote by DieGarbageMan
no acutally

cna oyu sya ur acbs bcakwrds oll
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by DieGarbageMan
no acutally

UG is fun drunk
I had a dream where I was just hanging out with Claudio Sanchez like he was a good friend. He was crazy though and kept wanting to go to Big Lots for no reason
I had a dream that i went to see Razorlight (WTF?!) with my dad and they didn't have a drummer so i filled in on drums and i was awesome and on the front page of the NME the next day, and when the gig finished we went backstage and my family and the band and me ate watermelons together. I don't even play drums or like razorlight?!

inb4 definitely gay

EDIT:

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
i had dream where i played drums for metallica and James kicked me out because I was hitting all the beats and fills and making them look bad by comparison

NO F***ING WAY
Quote by D&DLover
I had a dream where I was just hanging out with Claudio Sanchez like he was a good friend. He was crazy though and kept wanting to go to Big Lots for no reason

Come on, let's go to mother****ing Big Lots!
Quote by SGibson666
UG is fun drunk

Not if you're me, then it just scores you hundreds of profile views.
Eh, not really. I mean, they're in my dreams, but usually in the background and it's not some epic meeting or anything. They could least kick in me in the crotch, and get my attention or something.
I once dreamt that I was in a math class being taught by the members of Rush. The strange thing was that this was the first line-up with John Rutsey.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Come on, let's go to mother****ing Big Lots!

DEJA VU
i had a dream that for some reason MSI were playing in one of the maths rooms in my high school and then we all went down this corridor which turned out to be a secret tunnel which opened up to a venue....wierd
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
^ Awesome!

My friend had a dream where Ryan and Phil from Story of the Year taught him how to do their crazy guitar spin jump move. He was pissed when he woke up and didn't know how to do it.

Last night I had a dream where I met Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes at a supermarket.
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 26, 2009,
i dreamt that jukka nevelainen (nightwish drummer) was my R.S teacher
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
In one dream, I saw Fat Mike while I was walking through town. I was just like "Oh, its Fat Mike." then I kept walking.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
i had a dream where me and a few friends opened for metallica. twas cool. though we didn't even have a band name there either.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jul 26, 2009,
I think one time I had a dream that I was Matt Theissen from Relient K playing a show at Central Park or something.

It was cool
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I dreamt I had some business meeting with Mark Hoppus and he was a dick to me
I had a dream where these terrorists attacked my school and then Dave Mustaine walked in and kicked all their asses.

And then he stole my girlfriend (who was only my gf in the dream), but I was totally cool with it or something....

The dream gets really vague then. I remember something about everybody disappearing except for this other girl... and something about a bottle of windex
Claudio Sanchez AND Bjork in ONE dream?

I did it
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY